QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Cutest anime charachterPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know some ppl think its freaky to hav a crush on anime charachters etc but even THOSE ppl can tell whether or not a anime charachters ugly or not so everyone can join in!

This may change for guys and girls i understand tht lol.

I myself cant decide!! Theres so many.... Sasuke Uchiha and oh bull i cant remember there names..... How could i forget grr.... Well wtever the Cat and Mouse from Fruits Basket. Espesically the Mouse.

p.s Is the cat called Kyou or something? and the mouse.. YUKI! thts it right?

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.25.2006, 03:57 PM.

11.25.2006, 03:56 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Your right!
I'd like to make a Fai tribute with the
song Mr.Wonderful by DDR.
And one for Nekozawa-senpai.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.25.2006, 04:55 PM.

11.25.2006, 04:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think the baron from the cat returns is cute, he's brave and sophisicated lol

11.25.2006, 08:54 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
88Kazuya
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
  hmm...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm.... maybe i'll choose Honey from ouran!! he's cute...

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

11.26.2006, 04:43 AM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh, this who my sis likes:
The "18" year old Edward Elric(ha! She only likes
him in the movie!)
Hunter Steel(......spiders..*twitch*)
Syaoran(both CCS and Tsubasa)
Um, usually main character dudes for her.
I also, about 2 years ago, liked Eriol and Yukito off
CCS.
I like Nekozawa, the twins, and Ritsu off OHSHC.(I
can't remember Ritsu's last name, the yankee dude..
and his friend.)

11.26.2006, 09:05 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

BARON does pretty much rock

I lov all the guys from Ouran, Hmm i pretty like Mytho from Princess Tutu as well....

11.26.2006, 10:02 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Um, other than Neko-chan and Ritsu, I'd
say Tamaki-senpai or Mori-senpai..
OH! KYOUYA!!

11.26.2006, 11:07 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO Nausicaa_Cat!
I bet you liked Haruhi too!
I like... real people.. nah just joking.
cant think of anyone at the moment.

11.26.2006, 12:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Cloud from final fantasy...so hot...

11.26.2006, 03:27 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like syoran from tsubasa and ccs, sousuke from fmp, nobu from nana, and howl.

11.26.2006, 03:56 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Moroko
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Moroko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Howl, but I think there is something to be said for Haku from Spirited Away. He has that troubled mysterious thing going or him.

quote:
Once you accept that all the matter in the universe can be compressed to the size of a push pin, it isn't hard to wear stripes with plad.
Albert Einstine

A distraction

11.26.2006, 06:10 PM Moroko is offline   Profile for Moroko Add Moroko to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Moroku(haha! that's akward and twisted!)
from Inu Yasha..
Just kidding!!

11.26.2006, 08:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

omg i thought you were serious. i think he's annoying especially with his pick up lines.. i have watched some eps of inuyasha..that show is horrible in my opinion.

11.26.2006, 09:39 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

For some reason, it's popular here..creepy..
But I like to critizise everything severly..
Lalalala! It's nice to be evil..
Haha! got you, nanafan!

11.26.2006, 10:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
never liked Inu-yasha..
terrible artwork..

11.27.2006, 04:32 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

lol. i just don't get the point it's mainstream and it's not even good. the plot sucks...

11.27.2006, 11:51 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

There's a plot?
No, i'm an otaku, you should know what
that is and can scare you with anime knowledge!

11.27.2006, 09:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

i noticed that fff. definitely a anime fanatic. lol

11.27.2006, 11:10 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Teto is the cutest character from Ghibli.

From not-Ghibli:

Su from Love Hina
Shippo from Inuyasha
That little cat girl from Esclaflowne.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.28.2006, 02:58 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
teto sure is cut, but I think Chu and Sho totoro share his rank in first place..

11.28.2006, 04:26 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks