QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Anyway, I won't be posting any time soon since Sunday was supposed to be a short day. Probably after some time has passed, around 10 or later, Icchan will be making his way.
That’s fine. Please bear in mind everyone that Sunday has only 2 purposes 1) to allow those players who expressed an interest to do a “what I did Sunday” post for their journey home/later in the day; a couple of players have these ideas prepared apparently which I’m assuming are plot/character significant and 2) to give everyone something to do while the 4 players still busy on Saturday evening finish what they are doing.

And given Mushka’s schedule, that might be some while…

However this means that when those criteria are met I will wrap up Sunday with very little warning and push on with a school day. Just be aware of that.

If you don’t feel a burning desire to join the Sunday session, feel free not to at all, there’s no compulsion. Lack of any posts will just mean you got up, had breakfast and went home while doing unremarkable chit-chat.

05.15.2008, 11:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, hope you dont mind me mentioning thunder?

I thought that maybe a little wouldnt be too ridiculous if it was about to rain and everything. Of course I can edit if thats something you'd rather not have.

It doesnt even have to be loud thunder btw, Chi really does have a bit of a yellow streak about her.

05.15.2008, 12:28 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't see why thunder would be a problem. But I'll wait for the go-ahead before replying.

edit: since Na-chan's noticed it too, I'll assume it's okay.
edit again: or not.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.15.2008, 03:28 PM.

05.15.2008, 12:44 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoops! I just went with the flow! Ah, well. I can chop the end off if Saddles isn't happy, its a stand alone comment.

Um, guys, do you two want a conversation alone or is a group OK? I just have this feeling that early in the morning with people just bumbling about and being light hearted a group chat would be more natural. I thought it could be lighter and more humorous that way as mornings usually are rather than going down the 'intense couples' route again, which is more appropriate to private talks.

05.15.2008, 03:27 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

All the cool people mention the thunder tbh, eh natsuba?

Mm a group would probably be more natural I expect.

05.15.2008, 03:31 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree, a group conversation would make the most sense. First we just have to put the group back together.

05.15.2008, 03:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Looks like I'm too late! Guess we go with thunder now, eh?

NC creates cool story device! Shock horror! Yeah, go with it, let's all get drenched and trail mud in the house and see Sadoru get executed by his mom.

As to pairs vs group I think a group would seem more natural first thing in the morning, I don't know why, maybe just because of the time of day. Intimate convos seem better for the dark, hm?

Remember people around you as well guys: Rakuin just came and said hello to you all. I can imagine Hibiki might ignore him due to yesterdays argument although if he did I think it would be best if Arren actually made a point of Hibiki mentioning it in his thoughts, so responding to people who join the group/greet you, even though you don't plan on saying much more to them, makes the game feel more natural and believable.

EDIT : Reading Arrens post above - well, yeah also of course group chats are notoriously hard to manage aren't they? And remember Miyrru goes away tomorrow so it's going to collapse for 4 days worth of his camping trip anyway - but then Rakuin is often a quiet person, content to just listen to the talk around him. So bear that in mind too...

Ugh, real life, it's so annoying how it gets in the way of the important things, like roleplaying!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.15.2008, 03:41 PM.

05.15.2008, 03:37 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Double post. So bite me.

Do I detect a super cute scene coming up where various females of the 'small and scared of thunder' variety get cuddled by various macho protective males?

Quick - thunderstorm! Everyone in the tent! Oh! It's the girls tent!

*pile of wet people descend on Maho and Hikari who are still cuddled up together fast asleep*

05.15.2008, 03:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Do I detect a super cute scene coming up where various females of the 'small and scared of thunder' variety get cuddled by various macho protective males?

Too bad theres none of those macho types around

No offense to Hibiki but I think he'd rather drink poison then hug Chi.

05.15.2008, 04:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Haha you make me laugh

Maybe Chi will grab Hibiki and protect him?

I have no idea if Miyrru plans to post soon, he sometimes does frequently and sometimes not for ages... but he is away from tomorrow at some point for four days so for now I suppose the convo could proceed without him...

05.15.2008, 04:54 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Maybe Chi will grab Hibiki and protect him?

Well she would but there is the high chance he'd simply die from the embarassment of it all.

Chi will have to go cuddle a bush or something.

05.15.2008, 04:55 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's dangerous in thunderstorms, didn't mum tell you?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.15.2008, 04:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Yeah well shes already sitting under a tree isnt she? A bush would be an improvement.

Ooh that gives me some inspiration for my next post. Not the bush hugging bit.

05.15.2008, 04:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wish you'd say 'hedge'. Everytime you say 'bush' I get weird mental pictures.

Hm, yes, you are all sat under a group of trees As are the tents... if everyone's bored with the game we could end it right here... ZAP! EEK! SIZZLE!

Cue Aoi, Hibiki and Na-chan walking untouched out of the smouldering ruins like three terminators.

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

God, I must look a mess.
Actually... um... no. You look freakin' awesome! That's the coolest, sexiest Kazuo we've seen yet. Its not Kyo is it? If it is he looks nothing like the other pix I've seen of him. Whoo, what is Takeo missing? Idiot!

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.15.2008, 05:12 PM.

05.15.2008, 05:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Actually... um... no. You look freakin' awesome! That's the coolest, sexiest Kazuo we've seen yet. Its not Kyo is it? If it is he looks nothing like the other pix I've seen of him. Whoo, what is Takeo missing? Idiot!
Wow... glad you like it... a lot. I figured this would probably be my last opportunity to use this picture so... ^^' And yes, that's Kyo. Right before he turns round and screams like a little girl because his 27-year old cousin snuck into his bed. Heheheh... Yeah. Ten minutes on Photoshop and we have my pretty lil' Kaz.

You're right. Takeo really has no idea, poor boy. lol

My Anime List

05.15.2008, 05:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I know - JRRs trip to Japan was such cruel timing It could have been such a lot of fun

05.15.2008, 05:32 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Roar: hahaa, you find me a sentence from Na-chan that isn't ambiguous...

@ NC: Oops, that’s going to be a tricky one to fix! Na-chan has just spoken to Rakuin so she can’t say anything or go to where Chi has gone. I don’t think she’d go after her anyway, she’s not that kind of girl and in any case Chi didn’t seem alarmed.

I don’t think Hibiki’s the sort of person to go after her either… hmmm, that might turn out to be a bit of a mistake! Chi might have to suffer in the summerhouse on her own.

I hope you didn’t do that JUST to use that picture?!

Uhn… I think we’re stuck for the whole weekend now waiting for Miyrru to get back

Or I could edit my post and take out the talking to Rakuin part so that Hibiki and Na-chan can carry on a conversation as though it took place before Rakuin arrived? Shall I do that?

05.16.2008, 07:46 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

About Icchan’s last comment, uh, please don’t disturb Maho and Hikari. I have a scene I want to do, not rude, just sweet, and it needs a gentle mood, not people running in and shouting to wake up amid panicking mobs and crashing thunderstorms. Thank you!

05.16.2008, 11:00 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Icchan specialty, ain't it?

Well I'll leave it up to the girls for that then i.e. Natsuba/Chi. Or somebody could stop me, I dunno.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.16.2008, 11:13 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, been busy as of late. I was out all of yesterday, kinda hard to post. Im also gone from Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon, so fair warning that whatever conversation im in will be held over until then.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.16.2008, 11:43 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks