QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, I really wouldn't. Looking at a dirty picture of Na-chan would make me feel very weird. And I think I've already said that in the tech thread before...

05.17.2008, 08:52 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I tend to agree, some things are best left to the imagination.

I hope not too much happens before Miyrru gets back, it'd be neat to see Rakuin's reaction to all this

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.17.2008, 09:19 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just reread Natsuba's post and realized what all the commotion was about.

Umm, surely Natsuba's character can't be that... childish, can she? I mean, I'd understand if she was wearing only a shirt and panties, but stark naked?! I mean, c'mon.

On Icchan's incredible eyesight (he's turning out to be quite a superman, ey?), I thought the patio looked quite big, plus I don't think the hedge is a long or as tall as you would imagine. The bridge ought to be somewhat visible from the patio.

Dunno if I should respond, I mean Kazuo's there, isn't he? Guess I should, give dear Na-chan a good earful from Big Brother.

I suddenly remember this scene where Kyon argues with Haruhi about her choice of club name, complete with dictionary in hand, lol

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.17.2008, 10:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Considering Icchan's girl phobia, I'm really surprised that he's offering to go and help...

05.17.2008, 10:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Naw, he just have a phobia with girls touching/flirting him. Physical contacts are a big no-no. And as past posts reveal, Na-chan doesn't really register in his radar, no offence to her. More of a sister complex.

Now if it was Mai though... XO I can only imagine the sea of blood from nosebleeds, lol.

05.17.2008, 10:20 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Umm, surely Natsuba's character can't be that... childish, can she? I mean, I'd understand if she was wearing only a shirt and panties, but stark naked?! I mean, c'mon.
That just shows that you don't yet have any understanding of her character AT ALL

I would by now have thought you'd have begun to work it out but it seems not. It is good in one way as you still won't approach her with any pre-conceptions.

La la al alalalalalla, ah, this is fun

And you see, Mai wouldn't do that, the whole personality thing would not work. So no nosebleeds.

05.17.2008, 11:09 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aww I missed something fun didnt I?

Sorry i was planning a trip and got side tracked and didnt get a post in, reading them right now.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.17.2008, 11:27 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I cant wait to see Seisaku's response! He needs to rush out there and save Na-chan from the group of nosebleed-y guys racing towards her. I mean im sure they're just trying to help but I really dont think it takes two guys (and one watching) to ask a girl to come inside and put some clothes on.

05.17.2008, 12:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah I better come in here and save the day to an extent. Rakki to the rescue.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.17.2008, 12:05 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Let me just squeeze one in there before you if I may? I'll make sure Chi holds off the pervy guys before they can get their hands on Na-chan no worries

05.17.2008, 12:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Ugh, missed this post, but I subconsciously made it work around it, I think its okay and works, but if it doesnt flow right I can always edit it.

Click for Gallery^^

05.17.2008, 12:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Sorry!

Though it would make sense if you mentioned some fo what Chi said, since she did just basically threaten to kill any guy that approached.

Of course Seisaku should still approach but maybe a little edit would be good?

05.17.2008, 12:32 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um, I thought that last post of Chi's was a little bit much, all this shouting about perverts etc isn't really necessary, Na-chan is decent now.

The warm towels stay INDOORS by the way, they'd just get wet and cold outside which defeats the object. Sadoru is holding onto them for now.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.17.2008, 12:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Your just offended you got called a pervert

I think her response to seeing a bunch of guys gawking at a half-naked Na-chan dancing about was extremely normal.

And exactly what would happen in an anime.

I can edit if you REALLY think it was too much but I personally dont think so.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 05.17.2008, 12:39 PM.

05.17.2008, 12:37 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

@Saddles, fine ill change it to an umbrella at least so I wont have to change as much.

Click for Gallery^^

05.17.2008, 12:38 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm not sure its in character for Chi either, it sounds like NC out there talking, thats a problem too maybe.

Do you realise what happens when you're spinning someone around by both arms and you let go? It can hurt depending what's behind them

05.17.2008, 12:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Saddles just edited my above tech post ^^^

Read it.

05.17.2008, 12:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*sigh* Looks like Kaz and Icchan just evaporated hm?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.17.2008, 12:49 PM.

05.17.2008, 12:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Edited.

Posting.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 05.17.2008, 01:13 PM.

05.17.2008, 12:55 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Sadoru's dad would be angry if they were off school with colds. But he doesn't mind a girl with a mental age of 7 dancing naked in his garden?

05.17.2008, 01:24 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks