QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Please do. I think a fairly large number are going to be visiting Fubi tonight.

Of the top of my head: Sadoru, Icchan, Na-chan, Mai, Aoi(?).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.19.2009, 09:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My concern is that two of those haven't posted for ages, and they are kinda key characters, so doing the scene when they're not around is going to be awkward...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.19.2009, 09:32 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm around...

Haven't seen Mushka in a while...but is Natsuba here? *lost*

We need a roll call or something.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 10.19.2009, 06:23 PM.

10.19.2009, 06:22 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, that's good. I think we could start then and assume Aoi is in the group and she could post when she gets the chance.

Maho/Hikari and Chi/Hibiki and Kazuo can decide what they do when school ends - join in the visit or do after school scenes of their own.

I'll fire up a narrator post to get us started.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.20.2009, 06:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Anyone can start at any time you know. You don't have to wait for a prompt from me. My Narrator post attempted to put the 'Fubi' group in the entrance hallway as a starting point, though you don't have to go along with that.

The others can start anywhere; in class, by the lockers, at a bus stop, in bed... etc...

10.27.2009, 07:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think, sadly, the time has come to say that the RPG has run its course and people appear to be no longer interested in playing it.

Comments?

11.12.2009, 07:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been thinking that for a while. Things are so slow now compared with a few months ago, and I don't think people being unable to post has anything to do with it. I remember I used to be checking the thread two or three times every day, but... it's been months since I looked at it.

Still, I think it's safe to say we've all had a great time playing.

My Anime List

11.12.2009, 01:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

! I understand the feelings but it's such a pity, i've really enjoyed the RPG and I wish it could have continued longer and had the chance to develop it more. I think people just find it hard to commit the time to it anymore.

Maybe in the future a new idea could be proposed? A fresh batch of charachters and a new beginning may help reawake some enthusiasm.

11.12.2009, 01:50 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww...

11.12.2009, 03:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

If you want to carry on, please do so! I want it to end as much as the next person, the thing is people are online here everyday posting away, but not in the RPG which is why I think the interest has waned.

We have been rather plagued by people who had long term commitments away such as university and so on which I think made things very hard to carry on.

11.12.2009, 03:47 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As you know from my almost too eager return posts i'm always free to do one, the only reason why i'm not posting at the moment is because I don't think it's a particularly suitable time in the RPG until the shadow gang have done their investigating.

11.12.2009, 06:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, well that's some good news. The Shadow Gang needs Fenkashi and Mushka really to make it work but there's no reason that you guys couldn't start a Chi and Hibiki chat right after school at the same time the Shadow Gang starts to gather.

11.14.2009, 05:32 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's dead... full of the UNdead... and soon somebody will start singing, "Thriller!... Thri-i-ler!..."

EDIT: Okay, on-topic, I'd suggest holding a sort of short-story competition for the continuation.

Actually, we could even play the rest of the game like that.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.17.2009, 11:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Me and Arren could do some Chi-and-Hibiki posting But is there much point with nobody else still playing? :/

11.17.2009, 04:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its the chicken and egg thing. If nobody posts then no-one else will post. If someone posts, someone else might. Some activity would be good as it could prompt others but as I said, for the Shadow Gang scene to work we need Mushka back and preferably Fen as well. And Natsuba. Without say, Mushka and one other of those it just won't work

11.20.2009, 06:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

There! Figured i'd take the iniative, hopefully get things moving? aha worth a try.

11.24.2009, 05:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A post! What an unexpected turn of events!

And that means it's up to me to post next. I will once I think of a suitable response.

11.24.2009, 05:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um...yeah. You know how I said I was around? Lol, sorry about that. I was sort of swallowed up in work. It makes me very sad that this is dying out, though. I have exams starting next week so I can post again then. If people are still playing, that is?

12.01.2009, 06:09 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm sure people want to play, I certainly do and comments above indicate others as well. Since Mushka posted about her Tama trip though, I have not heard a peep from her. I can only assume uni work is keeping her too busy, at least I hope that's the case and it isn't anything more serious.

I have not heard from Natsuba in ages either

I suppose we could start the Shadow Gang thing rolling with you, me and Roar and hopefully others will join when they are able.

12.01.2009, 09:33 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Cool, I posted. I guess who ever else wants to join can post and then off we go?

Oh...I forgot to disable sig, sorry. It's been too long, I suppose.

12.02.2009, 06:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks