QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol...you seem so excited for "us kids". xP

Anyways! It's not midnight yet and I've posted! Hehe. See? Sometimes, when I say I'll post, I actually do! Now, let's see if we can sort of keep things going...

08.05.2009, 01:29 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Alright, you've convinced me to try, though Sadoru isn't fitting in anywhere much at the moment.

Anyone seen Arren? It's been ages since he posted.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.05.2009, 06:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm so sorry I've been away so long. I've been pretty busy. I should be able to post faster now though, we finally got on top of a recent spate of manic work.

Hugs to everyone.

08.08.2009, 08:09 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maho! I thought you'd never come back! *cries*

xD

Lol, it's nice to see you around again.

@Saddles: I talked to arren um...this week? Yeah. I thiiink he may be busy with some stuff right now.

08.08.2009, 12:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, found a new job then? Better than your last, I hope? Or are the trials of being a *cough* newlywed too tiring?

I wanna post, but I don't know if I should wait for Miyamoto. She's been silent for a while now.

Also Natsuba, I "brushed" your skirt, I didn't "dab" on it

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.08.2009, 11:58 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey! Sorry NC. I'll post soon

08.09.2009, 09:30 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No worry

08.09.2009, 01:01 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I get that people are expecting a post from me... I just really don't know what Hibiki should do at this point in time.

Any suggestions?

08.15.2009, 01:44 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perhaps he could go and talk to Chi? I'm sure Aoi will 'get it' when he goes over

08.15.2009, 05:35 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
Perhaps he could go and talk to Chi? I'm sure Aoi will 'get it' when he goes over

Why is it I feel embarrassed (sp seems a bit weird there) FOR Chi. :')

08.16.2009, 04:33 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida

Maybe... I just thought it was a bit too soon for him to go and join them. But perhaps it isn't. I'll try and think of something today.

08.16.2009, 05:51 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Take your time. I think though we need something from Hibiki soon, its a bit odd that everyone's chatting and he's hanging around but because we don't know what he's doing we can't make any reference to him.

If you are really busy, or not in the mood and you don't want to join Chi and Takako yet, you could just drop in a one-liner, literally a one-liner to cover the fact that he's there and just hanging back, doing nothing much.

Does that help?

08.16.2009, 04:45 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Done! I hope that was alright.

08.17.2009, 05:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, it looks quite good. Should give Chii the jitters now

And speaking of jitters, I don't know how to respond to Sadoru's... um. Was he within earshot?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.18.2009, 10:39 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hehehe, I tried to make him not in earshot, all that 'leaning close and talking to Takako' bit was an attempt to make the conversation private.

But we all know Icchan has radar-dish ears so if you really want him to overhear, I see no problem.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.18.2009, 12:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Uhh... no thanks, I think. I don't even want to attempt such a, erm, dangerous endeavor.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.19.2009, 11:49 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Coward!

What's happened to Icchan's balls?

08.20.2009, 05:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
What's happened to Icchan's balls?

I had to check the main thread for a moment there to see if I'd missed something...

08.20.2009, 05:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

BEFORE PEOPLE START RUNNING TO THE MAIN THREAD, ICCHAN DID NOTHING.

---End of announcement---

He might be, but I'm not. Heck, I don't think I can even imagine a reaction to that.

Such is the inexperience of the, um, inexperienced (or something).

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.21.2009, 12:38 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, who are we waiting for now? Most people can post, it seems.

08.23.2009, 05:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks