QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I'll post... some time.

It's like Hibiki is controlling arren instead of vice versa.

The picture of Lain in his sig isn't comforting either. Must be a sign.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.07.2009, 09:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arren I know you may not feel like posting but since you post often enough on the tavern you clearly have enough time to do so. I appreciate you may not be in the mood or whatever but for the sake of the pace of the game can you please please post! Even just to excuse yourself from the group entirely.

Sorry. It's just slightly irritating when people don't make an effort, since it holds everyone back.

You know how impatient I am

EDIT: Sorrry I snapped at you! D: Thank you for posting!

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 07.09.2009, 01:01 PM.

07.09.2009, 10:52 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow! So sexy when you're angry!

*looks at NC in a whole new light*

And yeah, thanks Arren, Hibiki was stopping everyone else from posting. *sigh* Big groups and all that. Never a great idea.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.09.2009, 05:28 PM.

07.09.2009, 05:28 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Argh! I lost an RPG post last night when I accidentally closed my browser. What was I thinking. Geez...

Well, I guess I'll take this opportunity to prepare something 'special' then.

07.10.2009, 08:25 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hate it when that happens. Notepad or Wordpad is your friend you know

Write out - copy - paste - post. You know it makes sense.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.11.2009, 10:22 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol...I think things are exactly as they were when I was last here. Where's the posting love, guys? xD

07.14.2009, 10:45 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know! The Tavern in general at the moment is a little slow, wake up everyone

07.15.2009, 12:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry. I posted. I think I was holding everyone up but I thought about it and thought about it and couldn't work out what sort of post to do with Chi, Hibiki and Icchan all directing attention at Na-chan.

So I just did some Na-chan stupidness. I hope it works. Thump her if she's just too mad.

07.15.2009, 06:28 PM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Whoa. What happened? Three posts in two days. Thanks everyone.

07.15.2009, 06:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Make it four

Okay the group I think wasn't working at its size so i've taken Chi out. Someone is welcome to follow her but if everyone would prefer to stay in the other group thats okay she can just rejoin after lunch.

07.16.2009, 03:50 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm just going to wait for Yoshiko to get a post in before I do another one, I think.

07.17.2009, 11:21 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm just going to wait for Yoshiko to get a post in before I do another one, I think.

Ditto here.

07.18.2009, 05:37 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
yoshiko
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yoshiko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I changed the timeline of the last few posts a bit. I hope that's okay!

07.21.2009, 12:49 PM yoshiko is offline   Profile for yoshiko Add yoshiko to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's OK I guess, though Sadoru didn't abandon Miyamoto but stood up to introduce her round to Takako and Kazuo and Na-chan (Tanaka had already introduced herself).

I didn't do the dialogue for the introductions, but I did say they happened so imagine several minutes of Sadoru doing his misplaced gentleman bit there for Miyamoto's benefit.

Miyamoto's last comment is a bit odd. I'll assume she's referring to just Icchan there, or its a harmless girl-joke

07.21.2009, 04:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

*Injects RPG with steroids*

LIVE, DAMMIT, LIVE.

Where is everyone these days

07.29.2009, 06:47 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Um, I think Aoi spoke to you already.

I understand Natsuba's position, but yeah, I hope the rest would post soon.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.29.2009, 11:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Where is everyone these days

Tokyo

07.29.2009, 09:04 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Um, I think Aoi spoke to you already.

I know but I thought it'd be nice to let other people get a post in clearly this is a plan with flaws and i'll post later today.

07.30.2009, 06:39 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Sorry! I was away for a while and enjoying the sun a bit too much but I'll post later tonight.

edit: Er make that tomorrow. Had company tonight and it's almost 4am...need sleep!

Post last edited by fenkashi on 08.04.2009, 05:35 AM.

08.03.2009, 07:19 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh. You kids. Always partying. Or something.

08.04.2009, 10:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks