QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The only conversation not being progressed is Mai/Yoshiko and I know Yoshiko is pretty busy at the moment so might not be able to post. Fenkashi needs to do a Mai post I think, she may wish to pick up on Na-chan's comment there, making it an Icchan/Mai/Na-chan triangle while Yoshiko is tied up.

08.28.2009, 05:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No more arren posts for 2 weeks

When the bell goes etc. we'll just have to presume Chi goes to the classroom and whatnot. I probably could have excused her at the end of that last post but I didn't really want to end her scene with Hibiki on that note

Hmmm actually I may go edit that end and move them inside.

EDIT: there we areee.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 08.28.2009, 07:35 PM.

08.28.2009, 07:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it's time to say this... NC, your writing and role-playing generally has improved immensely in the months you've been in the game. When Chi first turned up I talked with you about her and about you and I think you got a bit cross with me initially but since then, you as a writer and Chi as a character have just grown stronger and stronger. It's lovely to see - and your last post is very good indeed, you even God-mode Arren's character there just enough to lead him away from the scene and close it off perfectly.

It's great. Marvellous. And it finishes that scene wonderfully.

Thank you.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.28.2009, 09:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, I know you're waiting on me but I'm a bit stuck for words right now. If Roar doesn't mind waiting another day, I'll try to get one out tomorrow. Sorry.

08.29.2009, 12:34 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Saddles:

Awwwww Thank you!

08.29.2009, 06:44 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Something's come up and I'll be away for a couple days. I'll post when I'm back but you don't have to wait for me if you want to post (I think Roar wanted to?). Sorry!

09.01.2009, 02:47 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's sad how little can happen in two weeks...

09.15.2009, 12:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Aha, I know arren :') things are verrrry slow at the moment. Lot of people busy I guess.

09.15.2009, 12:50 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yes, the game is halted now waiting for Fen (since Roar involved Mai in his last post) and Mushka.

I think Hikari can post as well.

09.15.2009, 01:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Aha, I know arren :') things are verrrry slow at the moment. Lot of people busy I guess.

Well, at least we have each other.

09.15.2009, 01:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat

Well, at least we have each other.

Hahaha indeed something to be said for that I guess

09.15.2009, 01:29 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Yes, the game is halted now waiting for Fen (since Roar involved Mai in his last post) and Mushka.

I think Hikari can post as well.

I can tweak my post if you want.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.17.2009, 12:41 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

If you want, it's up to you.

At the moment so few people seem to be able to post that we could take a break until the ladies return.

I think lunch break is about over anyway but if you want to play on I'm OK with that.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.17.2009, 02:51 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

We could play something while we wait! Like the waiting game!

But seriously, while we can't do much RPing, we might as well do something. Even if it's just a bit of spamming.

09.17.2009, 06:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You mean like that filler thread we had?

I'm all for it

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

09.18.2009, 02:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

I dunno. Like anything really! Just something to keep us amused.

09.18.2009, 05:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

There was the 'best line' competition, Arren. I think that was your idea?

And we could post again in the Filler Thread, I think it's best to time skip forwards to another day/scene and leave the swimming pool party behind.

Chi/Hibiki/Sadoru/Icchan can do something there.

Also no reason why Chi and Hibiki couldn't carry on a scene right now in the main thread in the classroom.

Mm. That came out sounding ruder than I intended but you know what I mean.

09.18.2009, 05:33 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Also no reason why Chi and Hibiki couldn't carry on a scene right now in the main thread in the classroom.

Well i'm not fussed what we do, though I agree I would like to do something. Well you know me, always around to post so yeah.

09.18.2009, 11:40 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Well, instead of a pool, we could do a gym session, though without Akuri-sensei. Or a study session at the library.

Or something totally out of whack, like say a small group excursion after school to the local arcade or karaoke or something?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

09.18.2009, 12:50 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Well, instead of a pool, we could do a gym session, though without Akuri-sensei. Or a study session at the library.

Or something totally out of whack, like say a small group excursion after school to the local arcade or karaoke or something?

The arcade or something sounds nice Think the karaoke would be a little hard to pull off if you know what I mean. Arcade might provide a little more action.

Or maybe a fair?

Fairs are cute. Though I don't know if they have them a lot in Japan or not ^^'

09.18.2009, 02:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks