QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Well, instead of a pool, we could do a gym session, though without Akuri-sensei. Or a study session at the library.

Or something totally out of whack, like say a small group excursion after school to the local arcade or karaoke or something?

The arcade or something sounds nice Think the karaoke would be a little hard to pull off if you know what I mean. Arcade might provide a little more action.

Or maybe a fair?

Fairs are cute. Though I don't know if they have them a lot in Japan or not ^^'

How about a group homework study session with tea and cake around someone's house?

Heh, I always imagine Chi's house would be a lot like Chiyo-chan's from AzuDai

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.19.2009, 02:23 PM.

09.19.2009, 02:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Well, instead of a pool, we could do a gym session, though without Akuri-sensei. Or a study session at the library.

Or something totally out of whack, like say a small group excursion after school to the local arcade or karaoke or something?

The arcade or something sounds nice Think the karaoke would be a little hard to pull off if you know what I mean. Arcade might provide a little more action.

Or maybe a fair?

Fairs are cute. Though I don't know if they have them a lot in Japan or not ^^'

How about a group homework study session with tea and cake around someone's house?

Heh, I always imagine Chi's house would be a lot like Chiyo-chan's from AzuDai

I've never seen AzuDai whats Chiyo-sans house like?

I imagine a western elegant manor house but with a depressive/empty air. Very Secret Garden-esque, beauty without warmth.

EDIT: Watched the AzuDai episode with Chiyo's house in I imagine a similar size but less modern perhaps.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 09.20.2009, 05:31 AM.

09.19.2009, 02:52 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm open to other ideas though for a filler scene.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.20.2009, 08:21 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm open to other ideas though for a filler scene.

Trip to the beach? They always go to the beach :')

09.20.2009, 11:39 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

While I enjoy imagining girls in bikinis, I think I'd prefer seeing Chi/Na-chan in a race-car arcade. Or DDR, always a winner, lol

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

09.21.2009, 12:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Beach scenes come in the summer. We may get there, you never know.

I think it's wise to do a simple local scene for now as Roar suggests: trip to an arcade, coffee bar/fast food place, karaoke, day in the park, going round some shops, or a homework study group. Something that, when other players return, they can join in on because it's local and they could be passing.

09.21.2009, 04:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

By the time we decide, everyone will be ready for the main game again.

09.21.2009, 05:29 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm here and able to play.

09.21.2009, 08:57 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Beach scenes come in the summer. We may get there, you never know.

I think it's wise to do a simple local scene for now as Roar suggests: trip to an arcade, coffee bar/fast food place, karaoke, day in the park, going round some shops, or a homework study group. Something that, when other players return, they can join in on because it's local and they could be passing.

What season is it? D:

And true true Well whatevers decided upon i'm happy with ^^

09.21.2009, 11:10 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm alive! Barely. xP Haha, I took on a bit much this semester and that's why I've been away for so long. You guys have fun with the filler-y goodness. I promise to drop by and make posts in the main thread whenever I can.

09.21.2009, 08:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*hugs fen* We miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...

Ahem

So anyway, it should still be Spring, since we haven't even exited from April yet as far as I know, lol. So we can still do Hanami, or Flower viewing, since the sakura trees are still in bloom.

On a side note, fen posted, so Natsuba now has two questions to answer, and I think we can wrap up that scene after that. Sadoru and Aoi may or may not input some dialogue, but I think overall it should be okay to end lunchtime.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

09.22.2009, 03:06 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Well whatever the plan lets get it started soon yes? The RPG is dying a slow and painful death right now.

09.30.2009, 08:42 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I need to post. I'm sorry, work has been manic recently and I seem to be out in the evenings far too much.

09.30.2009, 09:12 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm thinking of rejoining. I'll read up on what's happened lately and see if I can get back in character.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.04.2009, 03:39 PM.

10.04.2009, 03:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It will be lovely to have you back. In terms of game time we are still doing the same lunch hour due to people being unable to post frequently.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.05.2009, 03:12 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I'll be doing a post soon, since Natsuba posted, to wrap up lunchtime. In the meantime, maybe Saddle might want the honour of opening the filler thread?

While we're at it, since Na-chan mentioned it in-game, is anyone going to be playing Karinushi Fubi?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

10.06.2009, 11:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'll handle her as an NPC. It's rather delicate as I've known the player IRL, plus the character had some important backstory added before the player left us.

Which brings us nicely on to the subject of after school.

I would hope that almost everyone would be present in this visit. If Hibiki and Chi wish to go off and do an after school scene of their own that will be OK, but it would be a shame for Hibiki to miss this.

It seems Maho has been a bit clever and arranged a date with her and Hikari, so those two can do a scene on their own.

I know from Natsuba that her character can attend but it would be wise if we had another Shadow character along, Hibiki or Aoi. The scene needs Mai and Icchan as well of course...

Roar - did you plan to visit the art club again after school before you all leave?

Kaz - you want to join us? It should be fun if we can post frequently enough.

10.06.2009, 12:43 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

No, I don't think so. If such a large group is going, I think it'd be better to not be wandering around anyway.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

10.07.2009, 10:24 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Shall we take a break there and move on to after school?

10.10.2009, 06:02 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mm, sorry, I need to start off the after school session don't I? Sorry, I have been away a few days. Will try and get my brain into Isakaya mode again asap.

10.18.2009, 01:55 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks