QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahaha!! I just wanna laugh at what we look like.
Hmm, hehe, i don't even know how to put pictures
other than sigs on here(no need to remind me I'm an
idiot).
Well, I look like/act exactly like Shizuku, minus the skirt.
I'm a girl.
Wait, did someone say "edit" our photos?

10.11.2006, 05:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, its not hard, how do you think i make sigs? adn you put pictures on here the same way, as long as you go through photobucket, you shouldnt have a problem.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.11.2006, 05:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, we're spamming again.
Add photo of me. Sorry, won't happen any way.

10.11.2006, 05:39 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just to let you all know, if I had a picture of Raymus
doing something stupid at school, I'd put it on here
as speedy as a bullet and laugh maniacally.
Just a warning!

10.11.2006, 05:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

10.14.2006, 02:26 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Why are we not seeing his face *suspicious*
Maybe hes got a pig face like PORCO!!!!! *passes rumor around*

10.14.2006, 06:51 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Endless Twilight Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've shown my face here before even if It is an old pic. Anyway Where's your pic, eh George?

10.14.2006, 08:11 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
George?

10.15.2006, 06:42 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!!
George?

Yes your new name is george nto me. I'm calling you that from now on.

10.15.2006, 09:33 AM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
okay.. I will call you tosserboy rom now on!!

10.16.2006, 04:46 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Call me bi-emo-kid.
Ok george?

10.16.2006, 05:41 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
nah, ill call you tosserboy!! You didnt give me a pick either didya???

10.17.2006, 03:18 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Ok. I'm tosserboy.
What age are you george?

10.17.2006, 01:13 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
look at my profile tosserboy!!

10.17.2006, 05:08 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Endless Twilight
Totoro

Frydajan oui cyo kaunka !

10.18.2006, 03:21 PM Endless Twilight is offline   Profile for Endless Twilight Add Endless Twilight to your buddy list Send an Email to Endless Twilight Homepage of Endless Twilight
Loscil
Baron

YO!!!
Dont get me started with foreign languages...
Im telling you!! Youll only get your ass kicked!!

10.18.2006, 05:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why you dont want your pic posted JRR and the rest of our spammer crew ?

Post last edited by furs on 10.18.2006, 07:11 PM.

10.18.2006, 07:08 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm not signed up on photobucket(I don't wanna lie
about my age)and I have no pics of myself, and I
don't think my parents would not approve of having
my picture all over the internet, I'm not even aloud
to have my own site!

10.18.2006, 08:30 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

yO!!
@ furs - you havent posted yours yet have you??
hehe

10.19.2006, 03:10 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I'm not signed up on photobucket(I don't wanna lie
about my age)and I have no pics of myself, and I
don't think my parents would not approve of having
my picture all over the internet, I'm not even aloud
to have my own site!

LOL!!!

10.19.2006, 04:09 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks