QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ithought that too i want to see the short skirt pic lgp

02.20.2007, 07:55 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I suspect she may have removed it. I think it was a little bit much for such a young lady to put up on the internet. If you have taken it down lilgreenpea then that's v wise of you.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.21.2007, 05:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
lgp, your "short" skirt photo doesnt show..

Unlucky, you're really missing out.

But I agree with Saddles. You were right to take it down.

02.22.2007, 01:21 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I ain't posting my picture. I ain't posting my picture.
Hey, it's been a long time since I thought of the word ain't.
You still not getting my picture. I'm not pretty but that
has nothing to do with it. I just am not. Not. Not. Not.
Also I have no idea how my new video camera/camera works.
I have three but have no pictures of myself.
If Ray gets a camera and if he posts my picture I'll KILL
him. Then I'll have to leave. And KILL him.

02.22.2007, 06:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, well. When you feel comfortable about posting your pic FFF, you do that. However long it is, we can wait.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.22.2007, 07:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if I had a nickel for every time I heard a girl say that she wasn't pretty...

02.22.2007, 10:08 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me......rawr.....me afraid......

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.23.2007, 02:01 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

Post last edited by xx_vampiregirl_xx on 02.23.2007, 02:05 AM.

02.23.2007, 02:02 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I ain't posting my picture. I ain't posting my picture.
Hey, it's been a long time since I thought of the word ain't.
You still not getting my picture. I'm not pretty but that
has nothing to do with it. I just am not. Not. Not. Not.
Also I have no idea how my new video camera/camera works.
I have three but have no pictures of myself.
If Ray gets a camera and if he posts my picture I'll KILL
him. Then I'll have to leave. And KILL him.

well dont post it then, damt. its not that important and there aint that much pressure for you to do it. chill out.

and i agree with Seiji, if i only had a dollar every time a gorgeous girl complained she wasnt pretty. it is quite annoying.

lol Vampire girl you look like little red riding hood

cheers

cheers

Post last edited by I-B4-E THUG on 02.23.2007, 06:55 AM.

02.23.2007, 06:54 AM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by xx_vampiregirl_xx Me......rawr.....me afraid......

Damn, that's such a cool pic. At first I thought you were looking down and we couldn't see your eyes. But then I noticed them in your hair and that was quite spooky.

Nice pic.

And great hair!

02.23.2007, 06:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep i did, just wanted to show the ppl that asked really. Im not that much of a little girl though to be honest but either way its gone for good folks

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

02.24.2007, 01:30 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No prob, LGP - nice to see you back. Did you go away somewhere?

02.24.2007, 04:16 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Thank you very much >^_^<

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

02.24.2007, 06:11 PM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Georgia
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, after weighing up all the consequences.. I decided to post my self...

And another 8] (on the left)

Yeah and the one on the right is my best mate chels
Lol yeah i went to the hairdressers and asked for that style....

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

Post last edited by Georgia on 02.26.2007, 05:59 PM.

02.24.2007, 06:12 PM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nice. Like your fringe in the 2nd pic, very anime/manga-ish

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.24.2007, 06:49 PM.

02.24.2007, 06:47 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
thats true...
very manga-ish..

02.25.2007, 07:05 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good point.

02.25.2007, 07:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice pik georgia who is the one on the right.

02.26.2007, 09:23 AM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope but my internet has been playing up alot recently so i havn't had much chance to get on here. Seems stable enough at the minute so lets hope that lasts lol

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

02.26.2007, 01:22 PM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's two picture's of me i took with my new Samsung Camera:

02.26.2007, 01:28 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks