QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post A photo of yourself!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post A photo of yourself!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
Georgia
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Georgia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Laav the shirt toolfan

Damn right i wonna trade cards,
I trade you,
But not my Charizard
Thanks to studentcartoonist for the drawings!

02.26.2007, 06:00 PM Georgia is offline   Profile for Georgia Add Georgia to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
you look pretty much like I had imagined you..
thats pretty cool.

02.26.2007, 06:13 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, I would but I've got these reasons:
1.I've screwed the heck out of all three cameras.
2.I have no pictures of myself
3.If I did I'd post a pic of me killing Ray
4.Hm, I need something to put them on here, don't I?
Hee hee, i'd take a picture with my plushies!
1.Cho(big totoro)
2.Chibi(little totoro
3.MOKONA MODOKI!!
and possibly Fai and Kisuke Uruhara plushes. YAY!!
I'm so happy at that, but my family is going threw a
rough rought or something.
So, maybe one day. Once I get my hair cut again..
DARN YOU HAIR STAIGHTENER!!
Ahem..Hee hee.
And with my anime stuff. So that once I'm a author I'll
put that picture on my site.^^
And Georgia, your little bit of that song in your
sig is making me laugh. all the boys won't stop singing it.
Creepy, huh?

02.26.2007, 07:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Georgia
Laav the shirt toolfan

Thanks!!

02.27.2007, 08:17 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Georgia
Laav the shirt toolfan

Indeed. Very classy.

02.27.2007, 12:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just rediscovered this thread today. It's nice to see you all.

quote:
Originally posted by mpw3d
heres an up todate pic of me in my prime time XD

I LOVE your hair. You look like Patrick Wolf! Which in my book can only be a VERY GOOD THING.

02.27.2007, 03:02 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn toolfan, you're fast

02.27.2007, 05:32 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

okies i hope this pic gets on here...

sweet it did! this was from a chinese new year party held at my school i am the one in the red shirt, the girl with the glasses is julee? (sp?) she sang a duet in mandarin or cantonese with a guy at the party. she's really sweet.

03.02.2007, 12:51 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

great photo you look like you enjoyed that party nanafan !!

yo I can not any upload photos what is up with that

if ya wanna see me follow the linkwww.myspace.com/ikutsu

Post last edited by Howmany on 03.02.2007, 08:04 AM.

03.02.2007, 08:01 AM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I took a picture of myself. Except it looks like my Mokona plsuhie is trying to kill me!!
Now where'd the thing to connect it to my lap top go..?

03.02.2007, 03:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thanks it was a fun party they had a screen where people could watch chinese tv. and tons of good food. then they did a gift exchange and i got a fan

03.02.2007, 03:24 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's cool, Nana.^^
A fan..cool.
My teach went to China to teach
once and brought back me a silk
shawl, little cookie chain purse,
a pearl necklace and some chop sticks
and bowls and tea cups and pot.^^
Maybe I should take a picture of me
in my Japanese dress with Mokona
and Totoro. and my cool Japanese
bag!
Dang, scanner and picture uploader. Prepare
to die!*gets bat*

03.02.2007, 03:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan

sweet it did! this was from a chinese new year party held at my school i am the one in the red shirt, the girl with the glasses is julee? (sp?) she sang a duet in mandarin or cantonese with a guy at the party. she's really sweet.

Cool photo

03.02.2007, 03:35 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
nanafan
Totoro

thanks usually my pics look funny but it's decent

03.02.2007, 04:49 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by nanafan

Wow, what gorgeous hair. Lovely.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.02.2007, 04:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

mine? thanks but it's really thick...

03.02.2007, 05:01 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
tamasaburo
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tamasaburo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah nice hair i prefer thick hair its nice to play with. i foergot to celebrate chinese new year. but i ad a blast on english new year.

03.02.2007, 06:57 PM tamasaburo is offline   Profile for tamasaburo Add tamasaburo to your buddy list Send an Email to tamasaburo Homepage of tamasaburo
nanafan
Totoro

the problem with thick hair is that it's painful to brush especially when it's wet in the bathroom i tend to scream ouch a lot. my hair gets really tangled...

03.02.2007, 10:35 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
xx_vampiregirl_xx
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by xx_vampiregirl_xx Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, yeah I know what you mean. My hair is REALLY thick too. I usually braid it at night, so it's not a tangled mix in the morning.

After the shower, my hair isn't that bad though.

My name is Kat
>^_^<

DeviantART

03.03.2007, 05:10 AM xx_vampiregirl_xx is offline   Profile for xx_vampiregirl_xx Add xx_vampiregirl_xx to your buddy list AIM Screenname: xVampirekatxx YIM Screenname: xx_vampiregirl_xx
Lilgreenpea
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lilgreenpea Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Woo im down with the braken! I love the place where this photo was taken. Its in an old bit of woodland at a forestry centre, i spend a fair bit of my time at that place. Last time i went i was talking to an owl in the dark

Love your photo tool fan, your cute ^-^

ooO Sig by me, The little green pea Ooo

03.03.2007, 09:36 AM Lilgreenpea is offline   Profile for Lilgreenpea Add Lilgreenpea to your buddy list
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks