QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ages Of People On The Forum
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ages Of People On The Forum » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

your from canada right fff? i didn't know that oprah was shown in canada too..

12.13.2006, 10:00 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey just because we live in igloos, doesnt mean we dont get cable, jeez, you suck.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.13.2006, 10:08 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!
(ps: you even get Oprah in Brazil.....)

12.14.2006, 04:36 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

holy crap i didn't think i would get into a fight over this. i don't know.. i guess it's my ignorance.. i didn't think that it was shown all over the place but it's oprah..

12.14.2006, 03:39 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im joking, im not fighting, it was really funny actually.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.14.2006, 04:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YOU HAVE OPRAH IN CANADA?!?!?! *DA DA DAAAA* (SORRY IM RATHER SLOW ON THE UPTAKE)

OMG.... THIS HAS CHANGED MY ENTIRE VIEW ON LIFE.... I MUST GO COMMIT SUICIDE IMMEDIETLY *you hear the door slam and the screech of a car*

p.s God Dammit, Guess what? Mc Donalds 'Suicide Breakfast' option ends at 10:00 AM now not 11:00 AM, I KNOW WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

12.14.2006, 04:37 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
what is "suicide breakfast"?

12.14.2006, 06:32 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Mickey D's big breakfast, it is loaded with excess fat.

Click for Gallery^^

12.14.2006, 06:33 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice thing, Nausicaa_Cat..
*slaps head*I watch Ellen too..
with my mom, she sometimes makes me
watch her soaps and explains everything
that's going on.
NC, you sound like me when Raymus bugs
me except I have the evil twitch and eyebrow down
packed that scares every guy in my class.
maybe it was a bad idea to bring up oprah, but
this is funny. Haha!
Yep, Canada's really nice. i'm not a stereotypical
person though, like some of you..
I thought Oprah was all over the place.
PS:to anyone who's in france, you'll get gedo senki sooner
than us! You get it this year! Lucky you, fortunately
I can understand french, and most japanese..
3 years, darn..you get it 2007..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.14.2006, 07:32 PM.

12.14.2006, 07:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

oh i feel like an idiot i thought you were seriously mad with me. it's hard to tell if someone is serious or not ..lol

12.15.2006, 01:46 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heck, then you won't understand me.
Raymus broke his nose today.

12.15.2006, 04:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

owww! why'dya slap me? When i said 'Suicide Breakfast' i was takin the piss outta Mickey D's 'Breakfast Menu'. But wtever, some ppl just dont recognise my genius lol.

12.15.2006, 05:36 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

i meant myself, not you. But I hope
your back to normal..and didn't
break your nose.
My teach told me what happened, almost
made her puke at the blood in the gym.
Poor enemy. My friend rejoiced about
this though.

12.15.2006, 05:56 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahha I did not break my nose because I rock. I only lost alot of blood and almost got a concusion take that!

and why are you all talking about suicide breakfasts!!

It's making me hungry.... but i'll die.... ;-; darn you merit system.

12.15.2006, 07:24 PM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay..
Their talking about suicide breakfast, I
think because NC said, after I said oprah
was airred in canada, she was gonna do something..
kill herself I believe.

12.15.2006, 07:28 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is the McSuicide Breakfast, yes?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.15.2006, 08:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nanafan
Totoro

lol considering all the grease in it and what else...

12.16.2006, 12:00 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Just stuff dry turkey down your
throught, that could kill you if you
had no water and you couldn't
swallow. Trust me, it works.

12.16.2006, 08:51 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

you tryed killing yourself with turkey?

12.16.2006, 02:52 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, if it works then fff must be dead. And we are talking to the spirit world.

Hey, fff, head towards the light.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.16.2006, 03:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks