QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's also pretty good to decide what the voice says!

oh, edit:

quote:
seeing how your eyes undress Tanaka every time you look at her I reckon it’s her you’d like to strap to a chair and teach the basics of life…

This is very true. I wish he'd said that out loud.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.19.2008, 07:14 PM.

05.19.2008, 06:45 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I almost did but chose to keep the conversation on track and try to deal with the main subject than drift off into Icchan-fantasyland, much as I'd love to see him squirm.

On other news I want to attend one of Mai's garden parties. Phone me up next time the weather forecast is pants!

And, hm, is Mai's character developing a little here? Where did Teasing!Mai suddenly come from? Hm?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.19.2008, 07:18 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, it can't be helped with Hibiki there. He's just so tease-able.

Though you bring up a pretty good point, Mai's character is pretty static...it's hard making her change since she's so nice. It'll happen eventually xD Not like we're running short on time or anything. ^_^

As for the Icchan comment...whoa. Didn't see that coming xP

05.19.2008, 07:26 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
As for the Icchan comment...whoa. Didn't see that coming xP

Hee hee, me neither. I guess because were not guys

Its very true though, Icchan is always eyeing her up. Its very real I guess, boys must be that way but its a bit creepy too.

05.19.2008, 07:43 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, good to know I'm not alone there.

But yes, definitely creepy...

05.19.2008, 07:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its good roleplaying though, huh? And brave of Roar to put those sorts of thoughts into his character, it hardly endears you to him.

Ah, it's late. I must get some sleep. Later guys!

05.19.2008, 07:49 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Oh yes, agreed ^_^

Night Maho! *huggles*

05.19.2008, 07:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heh, heh, Hibiki is wonderful. Brilliant post. I get this feeling though that Mai is going to keep on playing dumb and asking just the right way so as to make him utter the ‘N’ word

And then I’m wondering what expression she’ll have. I honestly can’t decide whether she’ll be angry with Na-chan or not. Being an obvious rain- and nature- lover herself she might be cross that she missed the chance to join in. That would be a turn up for the book O_o

I also liked that part a post or two back where Hibiki turned away and Mai leaned over and around to keep sight of his expression, that was very sweet and I’ve seen the exact same scenes in anime, so could visualize that perfectly.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.20.2008, 06:22 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I get this feeling though that Mai is going to keep on playing dumb and asking just the right way so as to make him utter the ‘N’ word

Are you implying that Hibiki is racist?

05.20.2008, 06:39 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

I think he might be implying Mai is a wikked tease

quote:
A slightly awkward Hibiki said
"Oh right. That sounds... wet." ... "I guess it's just not my kind of thing... but I don't know. I've never tried."
Hee hee... it's out-of-context fun time again!

Post last edited by Maho_Fushida on 05.20.2008, 08:14 AM.

05.20.2008, 08:08 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
Its good roleplaying though, huh? And brave of Roar to put those sorts of thoughts into his character, it hardly endears you to him.
Yeeeaaahhh... I think you need to read again and realize that the comment existed in Saddle's post, not mine

Meh, Icchan already practically confessed to Mai already, not really something that's hidden now is it?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.20.2008, 09:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Maho_Fushida
Baron

I meant all the previous times Icchan has 'noticed' Mai. Which I'm guessing was why Sadoru commented.

05.20.2008, 09:13 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought it's pretty much established that Tanaka Mai is supposed to be the prettiest girl in the class.

As they say, "The boys watch the girls, while the girls watch the boys who watch the girls go by..."

05.20.2008, 10:03 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Maho_Fushida
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I thought it's pretty much established that Tanaka Mai is supposed to be the prettiest girl in the class.
In Icchan's head, maybe

I'm sure other boys - and girls - have different opinions.

I'm no fan of black hair. Red heads float my boat.

05.20.2008, 10:09 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hehe, I get the feeling Hibiki might never want to talk to Mai after this...xP

quote:
I also liked that part a post or two back where Hibiki turned away and Mai leaned over and around to keep sight of his expression, that was very sweet and I’ve seen the exact same scenes in anime, so could visualize that perfectly.
Oh good! I was wondering how to describe that so you'd get the right image ^^

It'd be fun if Mai could continue playing clueless but Na-chan's name has been mentioned and she's not stupid... Still, I made her push some more xD

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.20.2008, 10:43 AM.

05.20.2008, 10:39 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Mai applied remorseless pressure with:
"How exactly did she go about...embracing the elements?"
Ah, this is priceless! So, so good! Six posts to cover the ground: (1) “What happened this morning?” (2) “Na-chan danced naked in the rain.”

I love this game!

Is Mai going to be a police interrogator when she grows up?

05.20.2008, 11:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Something I've wanted to ask for a while. What is "School of Shadows" in Japanese?

05.20.2008, 12:14 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, I'd like to know that too.

I guess we are waiting for Arren, Kazegami and Miyruu to post.

05.20.2008, 04:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hm, one more avoiding post by Hibiki and Mai might just flounce away. xD Hang in there!

05.20.2008, 10:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, no, no, what happens is he continues to sidestep the word itself and in exasperation she says "Naked?! Like this?" (pulls off clothes).

*Hibiki faints*

*Icchan going past for breakfast faints*

*Everbody faints*

Mai : "Whats the matter?"

Na-chan comes down from her bath in towel again, sees Mai, doesn't bat an eyelid. "Ohayo! Going to join me for breakfast?"

05.21.2008, 01:38 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks