QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Of course he does. He's mortified! He did refer to it in his last post. Like most teenage boys he doesn't know how to handle it. Part of his anger will also be hiding embarrassment too.

05.17.2008, 01:49 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I mean, Sadoru was worried about how his dad would react if they ended up off sick, but not about actually explaining what had happened.

05.17.2008, 02:00 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He hopes he won't have to!

EDIT : Can we pause the game again there? I'm having a PM exchange with NC.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.17.2008, 02:59 PM.

05.17.2008, 02:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww... I was really looking forward to scolding Natsuba too.

Ah well, I'll wait.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.17.2008, 10:17 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You can do, she's not back in the house yet, or you can play Big Daddy-O afterwards, a bath might be involved next methinks. Knowing her she might invite you to join her and talk to her there

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.18.2008, 03:48 AM.

05.18.2008, 03:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umm I think thats sorted out.

If that last post was acceptable?

Sorry for the hold-up.

05.18.2008, 08:51 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Okay, let's play on.

05.18.2008, 09:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
natsuba
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.22.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by natsuba Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, what happened there? Or shouldn't I ask?

EDIT Never mind, I found out!

@Roar: Scold me! Scold me! I love being told off!

Post last edited by natsuba on 05.18.2008, 09:30 AM.

05.18.2008, 09:17 AM natsuba is offline   Profile for natsuba Add natsuba to your buddy list Send an Email to natsuba
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha those last too posts made me laugh out loud! Brilliant stuff Icchan and Na-chan make a great duo. Very entertaining.

05.18.2008, 11:06 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, attack of the -chan duo

Except I'm now I'm wondering about the location of the shower room. If Natsuba just exited the shower room, wouldn't that be where she ought to shower? Why the need to go upstairs? And which architect would build the house's only shower room upstairs?

05.18.2008, 11:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Well shes exiting the shower room to go upstairs to get to the bath isnt she?

And plus, heads up to Kaz if you havent read my editings. I talk to you.

Just thought I should say in case you didnt see =]

05.18.2008, 11:35 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Shower room and toilet cubicle downstairs, main bathroom upstairs. Like my house. No idea what Japanese houses are like... I know toilet cubicles are always separate. My guess is Sadoru's mom and dad have an en-suite too.

I have no idea what Na-chan's doing though. That towel looks a little loosely held up mind, so Icchan better not scare her again! Otherwise and and some might result!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.18.2008, 11:35 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, yeah, a post from Miyrru and one from Kaz would go well just now. And Arren... unless he's tucking into grilled fish and miso soup.

I was amused to see Icchan mention Jun eating a sandwich. I have never heard of sandwiches for breakfast - unless they are bacon ones I guess. Or egg, but I've not seen an anime where people ate sandwiches for brekky.

It's usually rice and miso, maybe a fried egg and a bit of salad, sometimes a grilled fish. I think if Sadoru's mom was feeding 25 people she'd probably do something easy like a huge saucepan of miso, a big pan of plain rice and a pile of toast or something like that. Might be something sweet pastry around like croissants?

But anyway, details, details...

05.18.2008, 11:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah yeah. I need to shower first.

real life > rpg

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.18.2008, 11:50 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

huh? rpg > everything!

05.18.2008, 11:55 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ NC - Yeah I saw it, don't worry. Posted.

My Anime List

05.18.2008, 11:56 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Ahh poor Chi she's getting told off almost as much as Na-chan

I'll wait for Miy too post before I say anything I think. Maybe arren too.

05.18.2008, 11:59 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

K ill post in a bit, I figure if I pack now then I can stay on here a little longer and maybe get a few more in.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.18.2008, 12:10 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
And Arren... unless he's tucking into grilled fish and miso soup.

Grilled.....? Never mind. Yeah, I'll post at some point soon.

05.18.2008, 12:58 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So I have 64 posts to read...plus whatever Mushka/Saddles and Maho/Hikari have done in the main thread since I stopped reading...?

. . .

Does someone want to paraphrase?

05.18.2008, 02:07 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks