QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 Isakaya High School - Tech Discussion only » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've updated the plan of the garden on page 1 of this thread, adding some basic internal detail to the ground floor of the house. Main change is I was unhappy with that utility/shower room stuck there on the back, it was really an ugly lump I thought on the back of a building that is quite attractive otherwise and has a pretty garden, so I made it integral with the house and left just a small projecting cover/porch over the back door. It now becomes a back washroom/toilet/utility room and provides a rear step-up entryway for changing shoes in the usual style. I added large screens or windows if you prefer to the rear of the two main rooms and other large internal screens are shown. Its possible to (just) see the summerhouse from the RH side of the dining room now if anyone wants to react to what is going on there.

I think it would be nice if at least one other player observed Na-chan's antics in the rain.

05.17.2008, 03:12 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
There Balls in your court now Natsuba.

I have a feeling I've commented on this same expression before. Anyway, apostrophes are important.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.17.2008, 05:11 AM.

05.17.2008, 05:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
I have a feeling I've commented on this same expression before. Anyway, apostrophes are important.

Grow up xD

And i'll not post for awhile and let more people witness Na-chan and everything but if none of you mind i'd rather no-one interrupted her and Chi just yet.

05.17.2008, 05:19 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm... is Icchan seeing Na-chan outside the summerhouse? Because it's not exactly nearby, and if he was to see her at that point, I think his reaction would be a bit more shocked.

05.17.2008, 05:22 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thats what I was wondering!

Plus from what I can guess from the map he'd have a rather awkward time seeing her from where he stood.

05.17.2008, 05:26 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've posted making it obvious she can be seen, is naked and the summerhouse itself can't be seen from where we are.

It's just possible Icchan might not react outwardly, he's that kind of guy. An internal comment would be good though.

And yeah, its a tight angle of view but I guess people are craning their necks a bit

Actually if spring rain storms were hot as showers, it'd make the bathroom sharing issues a lot simpler, hm? And much more fun.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.17.2008, 05:30 AM.

05.17.2008, 05:29 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Oh. So now you tell us. Just a moment. Editing.

Okay, I've changed my post now.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.17.2008, 05:40 AM.

05.17.2008, 05:32 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wah! I'm missing all the fun What idiot said don't wake me up? Hikari and I will go and rub her down and get the circulation going again, there's no need for towels

05.17.2008, 06:10 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Damn. Where is Sadoru's dad with his video cam when you need him?

@ Maho : I somehow feel that if you volunteered to help Hikari would not be best pleased.

Nice post Arren, you can really see inside this boys head, in the nicest possible way I mean. His reaction is quite believable.

Thinking about it, this is quite the dilemma isn't it? All these boys feeling they ought to go help or at least go see if she's mad or okay or not or something, yet at the same time held back by embarrassment. We need a girl to go help yet they ones both out there are all asleep.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.17.2008, 06:17 AM.

05.17.2008, 06:17 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Snigger. A little bit of fanservice and the game posting rate shoots up again

05.17.2008, 06:23 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Phwoooar what a post!

Chi is coming out to be quite the dark horse eh?

Its troublesome though because though I want her to have this past I dont want it to seem like it makes her a unhappy person, since as she said she is happy but she is just held back by the memories.

Good job Na-chan btw your posts at the moment are top-notch.

05.17.2008, 06:35 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ Maho : A little? It was more than a little. I get these weird thoughts of Elfen Leid and if anyone goes to help her they'll get ripped apart in torrents of blood...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.17.2008, 06:36 AM.

05.17.2008, 06:36 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Wow, that would be really cool. So. Who's willing to sacrifice their character?

05.17.2008, 06:38 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Wow, that would be really cool. So. Who's willing to sacrifice their character?

Arren! How are you? Now how attached to Hibiki are you exactly...?

>

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 05.17.2008, 08:11 AM.

05.17.2008, 06:39 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ Arren : Hehehh, Icchan! Na-chan wants you!

Ehh, er, um. I found a picture of the Iori character Na-chan is based on. Um, without clothes. Um...

Worth being ripped apart to get a close look at

I could post it... but I think I might die under a hail of female Tavern member abuse.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.17.2008, 08:07 AM.

05.17.2008, 08:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I've posted and they've come back outside, its okay if you guys want to draw out the confused "whats going on?" bit before you reply to them coming back outside.

Perverts.

05.17.2008, 08:10 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, all this girl-girl hugging that's going on... I'm feeling quite light headed.

05.17.2008, 08:11 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Nosebleeds here we come....

05.17.2008, 08:12 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Ehh, er, um. I found a picture of the Iori character Na-chan is based on. Um, without clothes. Um...

I can't say I'd want to see that...

05.17.2008, 08:13 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sure you wouldn't arren, sure you wouldn't...

Yeah, I should post.

My Anime List

05.17.2008, 08:41 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks