QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alright i'll go
my idealised version of the perfect chick is.

average height.

long black flowing hair(and somone who wears their hair down)

green eyes

nice slim body

AND NICE LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

small hands and feet.

nice ears and nose to would be good too.!

this is all excluding personality etc though i'd like to add it ...ok i will, ok personality

cheerful

bright

NOT Chatter box ... !!! thats all i'd need yay yap yap...just like those bloody cheap asian four dollar dogs that walk one step and yap thirty times.

fairly quiet...and not really flirtatious...only to me lol

a thinker too

high intelligence

somone who enjoys the outdoors and adventure.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's about it so far i'll think of more later

05.25.2008, 02:53 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, what a shame! My hair is shorter and thick. Never mind

05.25.2008, 06:20 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think you'd be the "not really flirtatious" standard either, Maho.

05.25.2008, 07:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, no, it fits. It was qualified by the "only to me" bit, so it still works.

The "fairly quiet" part is more problematic.

05.25.2008, 07:13 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
No, no, it fits. It was qualified by the "only to me" bit, so it still works.

I'm still unconvinced.

05.25.2008, 07:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Are you suggesting I'm flirtatious Mr Arren? I am shocked at the very suggestion!

05.25.2008, 07:20 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
those bloody cheap asian four dollar dogs that walk one step and yap thirty times.
Interesting description

It has been my very good fortune to never encounter a girl like this, for which I am truly grateful as it must be a deeply traumatising experience.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.25.2008, 10:16 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sister would fit that yakkity-yak description, lol. Strangely, while I much prefer the dainty and demure type, I always get along much better with the outgoing type, though probably because I'm never one who can carry a conversation, so a bubbly girl helps keep things lively.

While we're on the topic, I still prefer a girl who dresses decently, i.e. no low-cut T-shirts or skin-tight microskirts. Sexy, yes, but not someone I'd been seen dead dating with. Considerably long hair, optimistic personality, simple wants and needs.

Actually, just imagine your typical simple country girl with a pleasant and upbeat personality, and there you are.

I only have one compulsory item on the list though: must have a REALLY beautiful smile. Hell, all the girls I've fallen in love with, I fell in love with the smile, so yeah.

Not minding my endliess list of faults would be a major plus.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

05.25.2008, 11:36 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That last line is what love is all about. If you love someone you are prepared (or even sometimes welcome) the faults.

We're merging two threads now

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.25.2008, 12:53 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, pretty much the love thread and this one! Hum... however, it is also guys talking about what they like in "chicks" as Farren put it...
Hum/... Yay!

05.25.2008, 01:24 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ saddles

i have met many yapping chicks unfortunately....they just don't know how to breathe or don't need too

will somone else post there ideal chick description

and if any chicks fit that ravishing description of mine
you know what to do wink wink knudge knudge.

05.25.2008, 11:15 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, little baby chickens are so cute! I guess that the idea chick would be one of those perfect little puff balls, you know? And the kind that sits still when you hold it and stuff! Aw, they're so cute! The other day I went and saw some when they were just small little things... yay!

Edit: And Farren, what's with the winking and nudging?? Which is not actually spelled with a "k"? Haha, now I'm just being mean... haha!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.26.2008, 12:33 AM.

05.26.2008, 12:32 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

@KIKI....
not sure for the purpose of the k?
not that kind of chick either

05.26.2008, 12:35 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Well yeah, I know, but seeing as I really can't talk about what I like in what sort of chicks that you're talking about, seeing as I guess that I am one, I figured that I would talk about the other sort! And why are you mad?

05.26.2008, 01:20 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can get dogs for 4 dollars?

I wanna trade places with her!

05.26.2008, 04:07 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Ooh, pretty picture. But VERY strange. It reminds me of a merge of Whisper of the Heart, FLCL and Kiki. Oh, I need to study that one, its so odd!

What colours! Gorgeous!

05.26.2008, 04:19 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

@KIKI
no i wasn't mad merely disorientated for a moment..

wow awesome pic fen

@MAHO
yeah i think your right definetly an essence of flcl in that pic , and whisper

05.26.2008, 04:38 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Oh wow! Prettyness! Haha, now when anyone mentions the movie Kiki, I always think that they're talking about me for a second until I remember about the movie, haha!

@Farren
'Tis my job to disorient people!! Yaaaaaaay!

05.26.2008, 02:28 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

well it must be a very weird job...

no one else has posted an ideal image....grrr

05.26.2008, 09:35 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren

no one else has posted an ideal image....grrr

Lol, that might have something to do with the fact that all the posters after Roar's description have been female. So like, I could post my image...it'd just be really out of place in this thread. xP

05.26.2008, 09:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks