QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
NekoBasu
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.30.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NekoBasu Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

uh...If it isn't drugged I'll have a peach tea please.

Post last edited by NekoBasu on 08.07.2008, 05:38 PM.

08.07.2008, 05:37 PM NekoBasu is offline   Profile for NekoBasu Add NekoBasu to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here you are Magical Totoro...

How are you today?

Check out my music:

08.07.2008, 05:44 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NekoBasu
uh...If it isn't drugged I'll have a peach tea please.

Uh...yeah. It's not drugged. Here's your peach tea...

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

08.07.2008, 05:47 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can i have a dozen cups of the best tea in the shop please?

08.07.2008, 11:27 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall

How are you today?

Thanks! And I'm doing pretty good! Hope your well too Man I sure do miss the sweet tea when I was in Texas We don't have that type of thing here in the U.K. apart from Lipton Ice tea, which doesn't taste too good! But hey, I'll go with a nice sweet tea this time and lots of sugar!

08.08.2008, 06:40 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
can i have a dozen cups of the best tea in the shop please?

Here you go, a dozen cups of Jasmine tea...

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

08.08.2008, 06:09 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by MagicalTotoro
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall

How are you today?

Thanks! And I'm doing pretty good! Hope your well too Man I sure do miss the sweet tea when I was in Texas We don't have that type of thing here in the U.K. apart from Lipton Ice tea, which doesn't taste too good! But hey, I'll go with a nice sweet tea this time and lots of sugar!

Here you go one cup of rasberry and blackberry tea...

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and lot's of sugar!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.08.2008, 06:13 PM.

08.08.2008, 06:12 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey Tall, can I have a cup of reminiscent tea? As if something like that existed?

Ah gah, never mind...

And give me something with caffiene! I could really use something like that today. And I have to clean and such still... argh!

08.09.2008, 08:18 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kiki-chan, you sure you want something with caffeine in it? ^^; I hate it. And if you drink coffee at your age, you'll become short like an old cat lady. O.O Trust me you don't want that life, dear. (you're probably older than me. XD Everyone always is)

Tea? Hn, I kinda forget what type I like.. I detest honey even though I adore it and the word honey for some odd, odd reason with no explanation o_O. I don't like sugar added. Milk is good because I love it and I hate hot substances. I have sencha tea upstairs but the smell of tea in general makes me vomit. I can't drink Asian types because like my friend, it almost killed us, or her.

But I do have a wonderful memory with the pair of my granparents. I forget which ones exactly, because the image of my grandma is slowly disappearing into the music box. It's wind up key is dying because it misses her. And my grandfathers.. I miss them.. miss them..

They would give me peppermint tea whenever I felt sick. It tasted splendid. I was only a little girl, about four or six. It's still one of my favourite memories even though the faces are fading along with the eerie sound of the music box. I just had a flashback from Christmas eve when she was dying.. the reminder of a solemn Christmas when visiting my grandpa and he was so quiet and sad. That music was everywhere.. I can't watch anything with those songs or I'll scream and cower in a corner telling them to shut it off. How long has it been since then..? Eight years or so..

Ah, sorry. ^^; I guess tea is an emotional subject for me. Peppermint please, with cold milk on the side.

08.09.2008, 09:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Kiki-chan, you sure you want something with caffeine in it? ^^; I hate it. And if you drink coffee at your age, you'll become short like an old cat lady. O.O Trust me you don't want that life, dear. (you're probably older than me. XD Everyone always is)

Ah, I don't drink very much! I rarely ever ask for caffeine, ah well! And... and... I don't wanna be an old cat lady! Although if drinking coffee stunts your growth, I may wanna try it - I am a tad bit too tall already, yay! But reeaaaaaaally, I promise I don't drink it that often! Although it's yummy. ^^

Ah, FFF, you really are remembering your grandparents a lot, aren't you? *hugs*. You know, I have only one grandparent left - the ones on my dad's side weren't any more in existence when I was born, and I hardly knew the ones on my mom's side (except for when I was little, and of course, memories fade.)

My grandpa passed away, making my mom very, very sad... ha, and I hardly could remember him. and then whenever I see any pictures, it tickles the ends of my memory and makes me wish that I had.

Humm... yeah.

08.09.2008, 11:44 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
quote:

Ah, I don't drink very much! I rarely ever ask for caffeine, ah well! And... and... I don't wanna be an old cat lady! Although if drinking coffee stunts your growth, I may wanna try it - I am a tad bit too tall already, yay! But reeaaaaaaally, I promise I don't drink it that often! Although it's yummy. ^^

Ah, FFF, you really are remembering your grandparents a lot, aren't you? *hugs*. You know, I have only one grandparent left - the ones on my dad's side weren't any more in existence when I was born, and I hardly knew the ones on my mom's side (except for when I was little, and of course, memories fade.)

My grandpa passed away, making my mom very, very sad... ha, and I hardly could remember him. and then whenever I see any pictures, it tickles the ends of my memory and makes me wish that I had.

Humm... yeah.

Gomen, my teacher's death made me quite sad and reminded me of my grandfather's death last year. He was very nice towards me, even though they'll all trying to marry me off. -.- They have an obsession with getting me married.. everyone of them..

I'm not that tall, but I'm taller than most of the women in the city. I'm really short here. Even though I'm nearly 170 cm tall. >.< I slump over a lot.. like Shijima from Nabari. XD

Ah, well, my nanny died when I was four or five a few days after Christmas. After her death, I remember seeing a little eagle flying in the sky. Eerie things happened after her death, it seemed to be the downfall of my dad's family and there's some details I'd rather not say. I don't think her spirit is happy. Then her husband killed himself, from what I remember. His reasons I know clearly, but I won't say them. My uncle died the same year. And then last year my dear grandpa, who rests in peace. When my other one died, there were two eagles so I finally felt happy for my poor nanny. But he's unhappy with how he left everything and tries to set things right by warning me. ^^; It's why I claim to hear the thoughts of spirits because I've never seen one, but their words are so near to me.

I guess you see my fascination with death occurred with this. ^^; Tea reminds me of many things..

08.10.2008, 11:44 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

quote:
quote:
quote:

Humm... yeah.

Gomen, my teacher's death made me quite sad and reminded me of my grandfather's death last year. He was very nice towards me, even though they'll all trying to marry me off. -.- They have an obsession with getting me married.. everyone of them..

I'm not that tall, but I'm taller than most of the women in the city. I'm really short here. Even though I'm nearly 170 cm tall. >.< I slump over a lot.. like Shijima from Nabari. XD

Ah, well, my nanny died when I was four or five a few days after Christmas. After her death, I remember seeing a little eagle flying in the sky. Eerie things happened after her death, it seemed to be the downfall of my dad's family and there's some details I'd rather not say. I don't think her spirit is happy. Then her husband killed himself, from what I remember. His reasons I know clearly, but I won't say them. My uncle died the same year. And then last year my dear grandpa, who rests in peace. When my other one died, there were two eagles so I finally felt happy for my poor nanny. But he's unhappy with how he left everything and tries to set things right by warning me. ^^; It's why I claim to hear the thoughts of spirits because I've never seen one, but their words are so near to me.

I guess you see my fascination with death occurred with this. ^^; Tea reminds me of many things..

Oh wow, jeez! Sorry about that... I have had... a cat die? Aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's about it.

08.10.2008, 01:14 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

And give me something with caffiene! I could really use something like that today. And I have to clean and such still... argh!

See, Kiki...This is why I'm always volunteering you for clean up details.... You seem to enjoy it so much once you get some tea with caffiene inside of you.....

@FFF...

Not a lot I can say in comfort. Death eventually comes to us all and it is especially hard on those left behind in life when dearly loved ones are gone.

All i can offer you is a bunch of comforting *HUGS*...
and hang in there...

08.11.2008, 01:51 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can i have a peppermint tea thanks tall

rough day

08.11.2008, 01:53 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:

See, Kiki...This is why I'm always volunteering you for clean up details.... You seem to enjoy it so much once you get some tea with caffiene inside of you.....

Yup. That "argh" in there tells you just how much I enjoy cleaning. Yup.

And that's why I didn't do any that day - because I was just saving it all up for last... in which, on today, I would hurry and finish it all up in an astounding two minute world record... at least I hope... However, our guests got here while I was taking a shower. Ah well, yay!

Speaking of which I have to go to bed. And I have to tavern-surf before I can do that though, yay!
(Gah what a habit I have!)

08.11.2008, 03:09 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I have some camomile tea with honey please!

08.13.2008, 06:29 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Here you go Magical Totoro...

Check out my music:

08.15.2008, 06:30 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
can i have a peppermint tea thanks tall

rough day

Here Farren, sorry it took so long, I was on a week vacation. One peppermint tea...

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

08.15.2008, 06:34 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:

Tea? Hn, I kinda forget what type I like.. I detest honey even though I adore it and the word honey for some odd, odd reason with no explanation o_O. I don't like sugar added. Milk is good because I love it and I hate hot substances. I have sencha tea upstairs but the smell of tea in general makes me vomit. I can't drink Asian types because like my friend, it almost killed us, or her.

But I do have a wonderful memory with the pair of my granparents. I forget which ones exactly, because the image of my grandma is slowly disappearing into the music box. It's wind up key is dying because it misses her. And my grandfathers.. I miss them.. miss them..

They would give me peppermint tea whenever I felt sick. It tasted splendid. I was only a little girl, about four or six. It's still one of my favourite memories even though the faces are fading along with the eerie sound of the music box. I just had a flashback from Christmas eve when she was dying.. the reminder of a solemn Christmas when visiting my grandpa and he was so quiet and sad. That music was everywhere.. I can't watch anything with those songs or I'll scream and cower in a corner telling them to shut it off. How long has it been since then..? Eight years or so..

Ah, sorry. ^^; I guess tea is an emotional subject for me. Peppermint please, with cold milk on the side.

Here FFF...

*milk*

Sorry about your grandparents.

Check out my music:

08.15.2008, 06:43 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Farren
Baron

can i have a yummy tea?

08.17.2008, 09:10 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks