QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cutest anime charachter
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Cutest anime charachter » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chihiro plz stop saying Sasuke is yours, i know u mean well and u cant help fallin in lov with him (i culdnt) but it is starting to get on my nerves. I found him first, i loved him first therefore i get first dibs BUT being the wondeful person i am i am willing to share. If u wont share i swear i will never come on this forum again because Sasuke comes above all else and u r soiling his good name.

Sasuke bein sweet:

Kikashi lookin coooool:

Naruto and Sasuke kissin OoooOer:

Naruto doin his thang:

Sasuke givin Gaara a whollop: (Gaara is Uber cool and has gr8 eyeliner:

Woot, My fantastic Rock-Li not lookin his best:

Sasuke lkin peeved, probably because of the unwanted attentions of SOME ppl *Glares at Chihiro*

Itachi (Sasukes evil older bro) Kissin Naruto, Sasuke will not be best pleased...

and last but not least Kiba and Akimaru! (I wish i had a better pic of these two) They r awesomeness!

Well i got loads more but thts all for now lawl!

01.10.2007, 12:49 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I repeat: they are all bisexual. So stop arguing!

01.10.2007, 12:51 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not arguin lawl, it dont bother me if they're gay, straight, Bi, Tri or Sci- sexual. I happen to know several Bi ppl and gay ppl and they're all gr8 ppl so wat dost it matter. Espescially as the case in hand is fictional charachters. And IF sasuke did turn out to b gay id just dress up like a guy lawl.

01.10.2007, 12:54 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Just to help end the argument, in anime, who isn't?

I wholeheartedly disagree. Though a lot of shows do have at least one character like that.

As for Sasuke, I've never watched naruto, so I was unaware of his sexual ambiguity. Aside from that though, he seems pretty cool. Not that I have a problem with gay people (or characters for that matter), or elegidy gay ones.

And by all means, feel free to continue fighting over him. I'm not trying to resolve the arguement or anything. It's funny.

01.10.2007, 12:55 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Lawl totally Spot on. This is the way i see it:
Naruto has been seen kissing:
Itachi, Sasuke

Sasuke has been seen kissin:
Itachi, Naruto, Chouji.

Rock-Li:
No doubt about it he HAS to be gay

Jiraiya:
definitely staight the perv. EXCEPT when Naruto's transformed into a girl lawl

Kikashi & Kiba:
Def straight, then again Kiba is VERY close to Akimaru, hmm i am beginning to become worried...

Orochimaru:
Gay as the day is long, Is ALWAYS thought of as pervin on Sasuke.

Lawl. There r so many ppl to wonder about but these r my fav's to consider.

01.10.2007, 01:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Just to help end the argument, in anime, who isn't?

I wholeheartedly disagree. Though a lot of shows do have at least one character like that.

As for Sasuke, I've never watched naruto, so I was unaware of his sexual ambiguity. Aside from that though, he seems pretty cool. Not that I have a problem with gay people (or characters for that matter), or elegidy gay ones.

And by all means, feel free to continue fighting over him. I'm not trying to resolve the arguement or anything. It's funny.

I don't actually think that lol, it was just a joke because I'm starting to get tired (and slightly scared) of the fangirl battle royale thing.

I don't have anything against gay people either. Or bi, or whatever. It's just fun to say that characters are gay. xD

01.10.2007, 01:03 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Woot Battle Royale great fim, was talkin bout it to my art teacher the other day. I dont really like to be called a fangirl, i mean i spose i am but fangirls always make me think of stupid airheads tramplin ppl like Yuki's in Fruits Basket. And im nothing like tht. I'd prefer to b called Ms. Sasuke Uchiha or just NC or if u want to talk in plurals just fan? ty

01.10.2007, 01:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Okay... fangirl.

01.10.2007, 01:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

arren stop being meeean, I dont like fangirl *sniff* Stupid smelly poop...

01.10.2007, 01:09 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

It's only fair. After all, you never stopped going on about that other thing. Which was a LIE anyway.

01.10.2007, 01:12 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I was only teasin and i said sorry!

01.10.2007, 01:15 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Oh, fine. I'm sorry for calling you a FANGIRL.
FANGIRL
FANGIRL
FANGIRL
FANGIRL
FANGIRL
FANGIRL
FANGIRL

That's it out of my system now.

01.10.2007, 01:17 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Okay, i forgive u XP WOOT, tryin to describe Ouran to someone, i think i may hav scared them oh well-skies

01.10.2007, 01:21 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Considering your previous decription of it, I'm not surprised. xP

01.10.2007, 01:22 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

how did i previously describe it?

01.10.2007, 01:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Btw is anyoen good at makin AMV's? If so i had a really good idea for an Ouran High School one and i'd lov it if u Pm'd me! Its with the song El Tango de Roxanne (from moulin rouge?) and it fits really well with the anime if its from Tamaki's point of view to the twins and Haruhi. Theres a bit what espescialy comes to mind when in the song it goes "His lips caress your skin, its more than i can bare.." And it made me think of the bit when one of the twins lick haruhi's cheek and Tamaki gets really mad lawl XD

That's how you previously decribed it.

01.10.2007, 01:25 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

i spose i did oopz XP. Im sure i havent put anyone off. And i swear tht song really isnt all rude thts like the rudest it gets... Wtever ill brb stay online i need to go do somethin XP

01.10.2007, 01:26 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

PM me when you come back then.

01.10.2007, 01:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

omgawd in episode 16 of OHSHC Kaoru is so yummy i culd eat him with a spoon! And he's sooo sweet in the end... I seriously wuld prefer him ending up with her than tamaki, coz tho i lov Tamaki he's a bit self-centered and definitely a Player

01.10.2007, 01:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

oopz i mean Hikaru, HIKARU!! Im astonished at myself for makin tht mistake lawl

01.10.2007, 02:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks