QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Butterflies. Prettier. Yes, I'm shallow like that.

Brothers Grimm fairy tales or the Disney versions?

08.03.2010, 06:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The classics by the Brothers Grimm please

To stay in the subject;

Sagas, myths, legends or fairytales?

08.29.2010, 01:34 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Legends. I like an embellished ounce of truth.

Oil or watercolour?

(PS: Moths are not always uglier than butterflies! I did a project on them in grade 5. Some of them are very beautiful.)

08.29.2010, 06:58 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oils, definitely speak to me more. Also, a lot more fun to work with and mess up with. xD

Baked goods with chocolate or fruit?

08.29.2010, 07:15 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

baked goods with chocolate!!

violins or violas??

08.30.2010, 12:55 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
TheRealKittyboo
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.26.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TheRealKittyboo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno, havn't heard much of either. Violins... I guess.

School or work? (If you're old enough to have a job, not like me )

09.26.2010, 02:17 AM TheRealKittyboo is offline   Profile for TheRealKittyboo Add TheRealKittyboo to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm way old enough to work, but I would have to say school... I love learning new things...

Homework
or
classwork

and welcome to the Tavern, theRealKittyboo...
start a thread and introduce yourself...

09.26.2010, 10:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Classwork. I always procrastinate on my homework.

Muffins or Cupcakes?

09.26.2010, 04:09 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Cupcakes. Icing ftw. ^^

iphone or blackberry?

09.27.2010, 03:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blackberry, I would like to have one

Maybe soon..

Myspace or Facebook?

10.05.2010, 06:52 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Facebook! Of course. MySpace seems to have died. XP

Driving or walking?

10.05.2010, 06:30 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Walking out to the car to drive away.... lol

Driving....

OK, walking or running?

10.05.2010, 10:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Walking

Dragons or unicorns?

10.06.2010, 04:16 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Dragons, of course... lol

roasted peanuts
in the shell?

or

shelled?

10.06.2010, 06:54 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

roasted and in the shell, I guess... pacman or tetris? (two games that are my all-time faves..)

10.06.2010, 03:09 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

pacman!

singing or dancing ?

10.06.2010, 08:59 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

singing...

horses?

thoroughbred

or

quarter horse....

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.06.2010, 10:04 PM.

10.06.2010, 10:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Quarter horse of course. Rodeo over dressage any day.

Senses...taste or hearing?

10.11.2010, 09:28 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

of course Quarter horses, considering where you live, lol

HUH?
since I can't hear you clearly, I guess I'll take taste....

banana split

beer

(but not together) lol

ok, choices...

Banana Split

or

Hot Fudge Sundae

10.12.2010, 01:35 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Haha, I'm just your regular cowgirl. xD

Definitely hot fudge sundae. Like, yeah. Fudge. And hot. And good. *craves*

Falling asleep to music or waking up to it?

10.12.2010, 04:42 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks