QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I tend to wake up early as I always go to bed early on Christmas Eve.

Glasses or contacts? (if you need neither, just say which you'd prefer if you did need them)

12.25.2010, 01:19 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Glasses. Contacts ... hm, yeah seem like a pain.

Dream or dreamless sleep?

12.27.2010, 05:14 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dream for sure! because i rarely remember my dreams :-(

Chicken or Beef

12.28.2010, 01:29 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hard one !!!

But I can cook beef a lot better, so beef !!

OK - D' n B or R' n B ??

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

01.02.2011, 07:42 AM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...like drums and bass or r&b?

Drums and bass if you're talking about contemporary RnB because it makes me want to vomit other than a few artists. RnB if you're talking about the old school stuff.

Slow eater or fast eater?

01.02.2011, 01:58 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am more of a fast eater, although I prefer slow eating, because you can enjoy your food better in that way

Guitars or drums?

01.02.2011, 02:04 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Guitars no argument!

Violin or Bass?

01.02.2011, 02:05 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Violin definitely ...more romantic

and I did indeed mean drum n bass, have to agree with you there too !!

Windows or Linux ??

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

01.02.2011, 06:30 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Windows

Beef Stew or Curry

01.07.2011, 11:13 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Curry, both because I'm vegetarian, and curry is yummy.

Sail or fly?

01.08.2011, 02:23 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fly, only if I had my own wings.

Sunny and cold or Rainy and humid??

01.09.2011, 02:54 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

thats actually a tough one.. id say rainy and humid, just cuz i like the rain

Ghibli or Disney?

01.10.2011, 03:02 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Lol, Ghibli all the way.

Ghiblies, first scene or last?

01.10.2011, 05:25 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have no idea, i've never watched them.

Colorado or Florida??

02.20.2011, 03:02 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
reecetard
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reecetard Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Colorado - Florida is too comercial (most of)

Kill Bill 1 or Kill Bill 2?

~ No matter how many weapons you may have ~
~ No matter how great your technology may be ~
~ The world cannot live without love ~

02.20.2011, 03:11 PM reecetard is offline   Profile for reecetard Add reecetard to your buddy list Homepage of reecetard
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Never seen both of the movies, but I should say the first, because most of the time the first part is still the best!

Twitter or Facebook?

02.22.2011, 10:17 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FB, I have never used twitter

volunteer work or military?

02.22.2011, 05:13 PM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Volunteer, i dont want to lose my life fighting for someon elses cause.

Go traveling or stay put (i vote stay put i hate traveling)

02.22.2011, 06:20 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Are you kidding? Traveling! I love going to new places.

Analog or digital watch?

02.22.2011, 06:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Analogue, especially skeleton watches, with clear faces so you can see the mechanism inside.

Newspaper or TV news?

02.22.2011, 07:48 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks