QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, falling asleep to it, by all means.....

Hot dogs

or

Hamburgers?

10.12.2010, 07:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hamburgers! yum.

Umbrella or Raincoat?

10.12.2010, 09:13 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Umbrella. If I'm in a hurry or the atmosphere is humid, raincoats tend to make me feel sweaty and uncomfortable. And umbrellas are kinda cool.

Ancient or modern history?

10.12.2010, 12:51 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ancient. The general idiocy of people seems more romantic the older it gets. Or something.

Actual models or conceptual models (of anything)?

10.12.2010, 10:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

actual models...

When I was in the Navy awaiting GunnersMate training school, I made many, many ship models and they all ended up in the Chief's mess hall, but only after I insisted on a glass case to protect them... I made so many models of ships, cars and planes when I was a kid that I couldn't possibly name even a few of them...

I forget which anime I saw where the guy in the show made a model of a sailing ship without the sails being spread. I made a model of the Cutty Sark the same way, with the sails furled. Little did I realize when I decided on that that I would have to string ALL of the rigging with black thread, thru the blocks and shackles, etc... Took me a long time to complete and I have some pics which I will post when my scanner goes back up...

OOPS!

creating with modeling clay or painting

Post last edited by husky51 on 10.12.2010, 10:54 PM.

10.12.2010, 10:53 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Painting. With oils. So much fun. Clay is only fun when it works but I don't worry so much about that when painting.

Sneakers or dress shoes?

10.17.2010, 05:59 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sneakers, I prefer comfy shoes over beautiful shoes... and I think sneakers can be very pretty too. World music or classical music?

10.17.2010, 07:31 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Classical
Love classical piano!

desktop or laptop

10.17.2010, 11:00 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Desktop for speed and memory, etc.

(laptop is nice for maneuverability)

Reading a paper and ink book

or

reading a book on Kindle?

10.17.2010, 11:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Paper and ink, no doubt about it.

Live action or animation?

10.17.2010, 12:44 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

animation

John Mayer - Half of My Heart ft. Taylor Swift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iYqf4V0ZlU

OR

Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - Lucky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvIVA9-FMQ

11.05.2010, 08:12 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

John Mayer - Half of My Heart ft. Taylor Swift

Winter

or

Summer

11.11.2010, 12:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ha, I live in Canada. Summer for sure.

Calculators or in your head?

11.11.2010, 01:31 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

In my head (when I can)

Lying in the sun...

in an open field?

or

on a rocky outcrop high in the mountains?

11.11.2010, 11:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

in the mountains , for sure!!!

would you rather listen to acoustic or acapella ?

11.18.2010, 12:17 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Acapella. I lovelovelove acapella.

Chilly days inside with hot cocoa, or warm days outside in the sun?

11.18.2010, 01:55 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Warm days in the sun...

Kiss

or

Alice Cooper?

11.18.2010, 02:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Kiss, I think.

Christmas Eve or Day?

11.21.2010, 01:10 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Christmas morning and watching the kids open their presents.... YAY It may not always have been what they wanted most. but it was the best we could do sometimes.

OK, New Years Eve

or

New Years Day and the Parade and floats...

11.21.2010, 04:31 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Eve for sure. Countdowns ftw. ^^

Poker or pool?

11.21.2010, 03:45 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks