QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Milk! ^^

Y'know, most times I like to say "Miruku" in a cute voice. ._. It's one of the common things I say at times.

At least I'm not like that girl from my sister's school who says "Chizu" all the time. XD Except she can write some Japanese. I think she'll be at my school next year. Oh god, there's a lot of crazy people coming to my school I know..

Wait, that means my cousin Lily. O_O If she finds out..

*dies on spot holding milk*

Why the heck do I have to be Ichabod?! ;_;

08.17.2008, 10:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tall your tea is good but i've had better

08.18.2008, 12:56 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, FFF, what does Chizu mean? I was told that it meant map...

Yay, I was taught how to ask where the map is in Japanese, yay! Unless that guy accidentally told me how to ask where the cheese is... and if so, I shall be rather mad. Well, not really, but ah well, yay!

Ah well. I am so smart!! I can ask about the map! ^.^

08.18.2008, 01:01 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what about directions

08.18.2008, 01:02 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, nopa!! ^.^ Although we apparently found the map in someone's car. After talking to some poor, defenseless soul who helplessly pointed at a car, after we jabbered on in another language... saying the same thing... although we WERE translated eventually, and the map was taken out. Oh, happiness and yays!

08.18.2008, 01:03 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
tall your tea is good but i've had better

Nooo! Must impress customer!

[insert most delicious kind of tea in the world here]

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.18.2008, 08:15 AM.

08.18.2008, 08:09 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

You sound like that old woman with the hot spring in Fruits Basket. Haha..

08.18.2008, 02:10 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

@mr.tall

hmmm better but
still not quite the best tea i've ever had..

08.18.2008, 06:35 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
You sound like that old woman with the hot spring in Fruits Basket. Haha..

I love her. But Ritsu is my love~ <3

Hunh, one thing is be careful what kinds of teas you buy at Asian markets and you can't read the labels. You might end up almost killing someone with that. ._.

Just so I don't seem like a murderer, it was a present from me to my best friend..

08.18.2008, 09:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
@mr.tall

hmmm better but
still not quite the best tea i've ever had..

WHAT IS THEN...!?

I must know!

Check out my music:

08.20.2008, 09:09 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Teea is the beeeeeest thiiing eveeer! Especially when it comes from my Tea Shop. Farren, I demand to know who can make greater teas than me!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.21.2008, 11:04 AM.

08.21.2008, 10:51 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Farren
Baron

the best tea is the greatest tea in the world.

08.21.2008, 10:50 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Tea.. Give me some so Noelle stops saying "Oh My Owlzawa" O_O *twitches* H-He won't stop.. >.< *its a pun*

08.21.2008, 11:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

@Farren
That was very wise.

08.21.2008, 11:49 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

@kiki
of course....
i am very wise ...

08.22.2008, 12:49 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

But alas, you don't know yet how little you know!!

08.22.2008, 01:13 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Yes, you should know how wonderfull my tea really is!

Check out my music:

08.24.2008, 11:19 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Farren
Baron

but i know the perfect brew so .. . . ...

08.24.2008, 11:28 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I have green tea with 3 sugars, make that 4, and milk?

08.24.2008, 11:51 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
Hey, FFF, what does Chizu mean? I was told that it meant map...

That is what it means. Don't know why anyone would want to say it all the ime though...

08.24.2008, 11:55 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks