QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
HannahSan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HannahSan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like double pep

Sig made my Snakebite

09.20.2006, 07:06 PM HannahSan is offline   Profile for HannahSan Add HannahSan to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dude. pizza is my all time fave food. I like Veggie topping most. (note: not a veggie-tarian!!!) I should totally be called IluvPizza06.

09.20.2006, 07:07 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, cool. i think the general consenseus, is that pizza is very popular, and a very good snack food for sports watching .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 09.20.2006, 08:18 PM.

09.20.2006, 07:10 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have homemade pizza every saturday for dinner... Definitely makes it the best day of the week !!!

09.21.2006, 03:16 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I make pizza sometimes ~ it always tastes better than the pizza from shops, or restaurants ~ in my opinion anyway!!

My fav topping would be a vegetarian one (not spicey though, can't stand that) or a mushroom

...I want pizza now!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.21.2006, 12:08 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me too

09.21.2006, 01:46 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't

09.21.2006, 01:53 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

We know, we know, YOU LIVE ON AIR!!!
tw, saw ur face in the sun today??? Hehehe

09.21.2006, 01:54 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup, saw a bloke reading it and he pointed out my picture to me.

09.21.2006, 01:56 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Haha it was a funny picture... You looked so funny sniffing and sucking in the air froma can of beans...

09.21.2006, 01:59 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

And yet I still managed to look so incredibly attractive.

09.21.2006, 02:10 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Well, THAT is up to dispute..

09.21.2006, 02:13 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Hehehe

09.21.2006, 02:14 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

So, did any other miracle kid call you to become friends??

09.21.2006, 02:16 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Yes. I met a lovely guy who knew how to fly.

09.21.2006, 02:23 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Ooh, sounds cool.. Can I join the gang too??
Im a miracle kid too!! I actually got an A in IGCSE History, believe it or not!!!
I can take you through holographic voyages through major events in the past

09.21.2006, 02:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Yes, you can join us! We can be the new 'three muskateers'.

09.21.2006, 02:27 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

WOHOO.. Im so happy... We can protect jsutice and poor people!!
BTW, whats flyerboy´s name?????

09.21.2006, 02:29 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Um...

Tarquin.

09.21.2006, 02:33 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Ahh... i heard of him!!! He rescued a family stranded ona cloud after a plane crash once!!! Seems like a nice guy, looking forward to meet him!!
My musketeer name will be Jacqueel!! Yeah, how cool is that???

09.21.2006, 02:35 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks