QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
I know some people dont like it Furs - DUH!!
Im just saying thats its SO good that I feel sorry for them..
So Phyrra, when I do my pizza, the pineapples hot (naturally, i put it in the oven) but still juicy, otherwise the whole point of it is gone!!

BTW: Im gonna eat pizza in half an hour -
WITH PINEAPPLE!!

09.30.2006, 06:35 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i dont remember if i have tried the hawaiian pizza...uh no my brain is not working again

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.30.2006, 03:10 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
well, try it!

09.30.2006, 03:57 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

talking about pizza now it made me hungry

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.30.2006, 04:50 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I love pizza... *thinks about eating a slice of pizza*

I'll be more careful with my pineapple then... although my favourite part of pizza is all the cheese. The more cheese the better, especially with mushrooms and olives...

Hooray for cheese!!

Does anyone here like olives on their pizza? No-one I've ever asked or cooked for ever has liked olives on pizza...

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.30.2006, 05:02 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i hate to say it but im not an olive fan, i do like mushrooms, cause they are on a typical canadain pizza

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.30.2006, 05:07 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
My fave pizza must conatin 4 components:
-Homemade
-Pineapple
-Onion
-Olives (Wehey Phyrra, we both like olives!!)

09.30.2006, 05:10 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, so there's at least one person who likes olives!!

What do you think a Japanese pizza would be? Seafood? Pineapple??

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.30.2006, 05:14 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Idunno,guees like everywhere else..
I dont really like seafood on pizza though. eg:
Anchovis = me, vomiting!

09.30.2006, 05:15 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you dont like seafoods on pizza????

What a loss you're missing. It's soooo good! You're wasting your life not liking it. Fresh salmon on top of freshly baked BLT pizza is like heaven!!

(see what i mean)

Post last edited by furs on 10.01.2006, 12:47 AM.

10.01.2006, 12:46 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Salmo - dunno, never tried it!
They even have pizza with squid over here!!
No gracias amigo!!

10.01.2006, 06:20 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!!
Idunno,guees like everywhere else..
I dont really like seafood on pizza though. eg:
Anchovis = me, vomiting!

I like anchovies

Not olives though. Or fresh tomatoes. Otherwise, I'll eat just about anything.

10.01.2006, 06:37 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Even pizzawith **** topping??
hehe
Im bein childish again..I know..

10.01.2006, 06:39 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You are indeed.

And no, I wouldn't eat that, 'cos it would taste of olives.

10.01.2006, 06:41 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
hehe
are you implying that you **** olives??
It would be a very weird way of shitting!

10.01.2006, 06:44 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How does that squid pizza tastes like?

10.01.2006, 06:46 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

JRR: I was implying that olives taste of ****

furs: squid pizza sounds good to me

10.01.2006, 06:50 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
furs
Totoro

Yeah, im actually imagining now how would it taste like and variation of how well cooked the squid is for it to fit on a pizza.

It might be good contemplating about it. But im not sure, it still smell/taste odd to me. ( even im just imagining)

10.01.2006, 06:54 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Lol, good old olives...

I've never had seafood on a pizza... but a 'Japanese' pizza probably would be topped with seafood... Can someone tell me what squid tastes like? I've never had it before... am I mising out?

10.01.2006, 07:02 AM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
furs
Totoro

However it might look like.. I hope it's not a fat and thick squid that's just steamed on top of that pizza. Because, it will suck if that's how it is.

Post last edited by furs on 10.01.2006, 07:07 AM.

10.01.2006, 07:07 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks