QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i looove the cheesy ones !!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.26.2006, 06:41 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well no actually i dont like pizza

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.27.2006, 06:19 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what made you change your mind?

09.27.2006, 06:38 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

mm i dont know

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.27.2006, 06:39 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahh..well that makes everything clearer!!!

09.27.2006, 06:40 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Cherry
Totoro

hee i know

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

09.27.2006, 06:42 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YOU ARE WEIRD!!!

09.28.2006, 03:17 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just no pineapples, then ill be fine with everything that's common (i.e. mozzarela, bacon, beef, mushroom, etc..)

I love pineapples, but for some reason - my taste buds kinda don't agree with it on a pizza.

09.29.2006, 03:45 AM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
mistystriker
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mistystriker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can't beat a bit of plain cheese but Dominos had a special topping lately of steak and cheese which was amazing!

09.29.2006, 07:28 AM mistystriker is offline   Profile for mistystriker Add mistystriker to your buddy list
RealityBites
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by RealityBites Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like pepperoni or mexicana

09.29.2006, 11:19 AM RealityBites is offline   Profile for RealityBites Add RealityBites to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!! im sorry furs, but pineapple is the best thing that could ever happen to a pizza!!
YOUR LOSS!!

09.29.2006, 01:25 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Loscil
Baron

YO!! KK, if you´re around.. I JUST FOUND THIS OUT!! SO COOL!!
You joined the forum the same day as me!! Im user 2677 and youre 2678!!
WOOHOO!! So cool, we must have like decided to join at the same time!!

Post last edited by Loscil on 09.29.2006, 01:46 PM.

09.29.2006, 01:45 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by furs
I love pineapples, but for some reason - my taste buds kinda don't agree with it on a pizza.

I completely agree with you, furs!! Normally I love pineapple, but it just tastes odd on pizza... I think it's because I'm used to juicey pineapple, and when it's cooked on pizza it just tastes sweet, not juicey... I know that sounds pickey, but hey, just my preference

That's one strange coincidence, JRR and KK!!

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.29.2006, 03:06 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
Phyrra.. what i like bout pineapples on pizza is that THEY MAKE THE PIZZA JUICY!!
However..not everyone can have such a good taste as me, so..

09.29.2006, 03:37 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree with Phyrra and furs... pineapple on a pizza is just plain weird...

09.29.2006, 03:47 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no it isnt, i love pinapple on pizza, kinda cools it off, i cant explain hwy i like,i just kinda do .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.29.2006, 03:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

YO!!
OH YES.. I HAVE AN ALLY!!
You, see im not weird, YOU`RE WEIRD ARREN!!
(well maybe im still weird hehe)
So, same with me Sanfan. Pineapple = cool and juicy!! = GOOD STUFF!!

09.29.2006, 03:54 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Pineapple = cool and juicy!! = GOOD STUFF!!

Perhaps I overcook my pizza, because my pineapple always ends up shrivled and dry

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

09.29.2006, 05:01 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, that would spoil them, or even put them on after your done cooking it to ensure perfection. mmm! Delicious!

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.29.2006, 05:03 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
YO!! im sorry furs, but pineapple is the best thing that could ever happen to a pizza!!
YOUR LOSS!!

Not really. I tried it, i don't like it. Simple.

( a lot of forum peeps here agree with me anyway)

09.29.2006, 09:48 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks