QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hurrah! My musketeer name shall be....

JO!

Hehe, I'm not very original.

Jo, Jacquee and Tarquin - saving a burning village near YOU.

09.21.2006, 02:40 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha cool!! but you forgot the l in my name Jacqueel
Tarquin can fly us around...
but we wont be very useful.. eating air and going through history virtually!!

09.21.2006, 02:45 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, sorry Jacqueel Won't happen again!

Well... we may not be very useful... but we'll look so cool!

09.21.2006, 02:46 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I will have a black robe with a cpae, which upon closer consideration bears the dates of all meajor historical events in small white writing!! SO COOL!! My face mask will consist of a hitler beard, an eye-cap and a Napoleon hat.!!! hehe

09.21.2006, 02:53 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can there be a fourth musketeer? Or. better yet, a devilishly handsome villlain?

09.21.2006, 03:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

You have to prove that you have special skills...
DO YOU???

09.21.2006, 04:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

er...
I can balance... things... in places... if that counts for anything?

09.21.2006, 04:30 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

well, just as a fact:
If you were the bad guy, I would´nt be scared for shit!! I mean, the maximum thing you can do balancing, is make me look like this !!
But then again..you could balance radioactive balls of plasma that rip people into pieces!!!

09.21.2006, 04:34 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Well, about the radioactive balls thing...

Actually, I'll end that sentence there...

But I can also turn into a demonic (and devilishly handsome) entity at will.

09.21.2006, 04:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

Well sorry bro but me and Tarquin are both male and definitely not gay...
If you attract jo with ur skills... well what can i do??
Shes not so important to the group anyway!!! We can do without her..
Then she leaves and you can join us to become the SEXY MUSKETEERS!!! she can be our groupie!!!! WOHOO

(hope ya know im just kiddin jo)

09.21.2006, 04:42 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Can I still be a devilishly handsome villain? That would be a good laugh.

09.21.2006, 04:44 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Loscil
Baron

well at the beginning yes, but then we wipe you away and you beg to join us!!! We agree because your angelically handsome and because you look likea pup and we throw out JO!!! WOHOO what a plan

09.21.2006, 04:51 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by JRR
Well sorry bro but me and Tarquin are both male and definitely not gay...
If you attract jo with ur skills... well what can i do??
Shes not so important to the group anyway!!! We can do without her..
Then she leaves and you can join us to become the SEXY MUSKETEERS!!! she can be our groupie!!!! WOHOO

(hope ya know im just kiddin jo)

!!!!!!!!!!

You seem quite enthusiastic about me being your groupie

09.22.2006, 01:43 PM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

yeah, a sexy Lady like you...
we could´nt do without you!!! You make me look like this !!
Hehe

09.22.2006, 04:36 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
You seem quite enthusiastic about me being your groupie

I know I am

09.22.2006, 04:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice lol, i want in the grou, but not as a groupee, i want in the band or whatever were doing, go team! 8] .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.22.2006, 04:39 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

We are a team of heros involving me, Tarquin, Arren18 and maybe Jo (we prefer her as our groupie)!! however if you want to join yo need to prove that you have special skills!!! DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL SKILLS????

09.22.2006, 04:42 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

band... er... well, that depends on if you would consider the three musketeers and a devilishly handsome villain to be a band.

09.22.2006, 04:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

band enough, so 4 musketters and a devilishly handsome villain. rock on boys 8] .

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

09.22.2006, 04:44 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Loscil
Baron

So- if you wanna join you have to prove that you have skills..
WE ARE RECRUITING!!! any other people who are aware of their special skills shall contact me immediately!!!

09.22.2006, 05:18 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks